Chapter 9

Louis had had a very confusing morning. He had woken up realising he might slightly like Harry. Harry had then taken him on a ride over the fields, while Louis had had those fucking butterflies. But he knew, he knew, that he couldn't act on those feelings, because he lived at Harry's ranch. And then, Harry kissed him.

Confusing was underestimating it. It was like the world was crashing, turning it upside down as if Louis' life could be turned more upside down than it already was. Turned out it could.

But all of Louis' confusion left his body, being replaced by pleasure and want, the moment Harry's lips had touched his.

Once in his office, Louis had wondered what Harry's lips would taste like, now he had his answer. Sweet, warm, so Harry. He tasted slightly like the food they had eaten, and the sodas they had drunk. His hands grasped Louis' jaw, holding his face for the two whole seconds they kissed before he startled and pulled away.

Louis, who had had his eyes closed, opened them. "What-"

"God, I'm so sorry," Harry rushed out, moving back. "I really didn't-that was so uncalled for. Louis, I'm so-"

Louis, who had adjusted to get over his shock, startled out a laugh. "Harry, relax."

"No, I really shouldn't have-"

"Harry, hush, and please kiss me again," Louis chuckled, moving over to Harry. "Please."

Harry swallowed. "What?"

Louis raised an eyebrow, placing himself beside Harry once again. "What? Thought I didn't like it or something?"

"I don't know," Harry said, rushing the words, "but I shouldn't have-"

Louis rolled his eyes, mumbling, "For fuck sake," and leaned over Harry, kissing him once again.

Harry let out a startled sound but seemed to give in to the fact that Louis actually wanted to, and kissed back. His hands cupped Louis' jaw, pulling him closer, and Louis took this as an invitation to straddle his thighs. He settled his hands on Harry's shoulders, tilting his head slightly to the side to get a better angle.

Harry groaned against his lips, his hands trailing to Louis' thighs, moving him slightly over his thighs. Louis' lips parted in a small moan, the friction making him arch his back.

"Fuck," Harry whispered once their lips parted for a breath of air. "Thought I had made a big mistake there."

Louis chuckled, leaning back, his fingers playing with the hairs at the nape of Harry's neck. "I hadn't expected it, that's true, but I had hoped." For all morning.

Very confusing.

Very nice.

Harry was both of those.

"You had?" Harry asked.

"Yeah!" Louis said. "A hot cowboy? Who wouldn't wanna kiss that?"

Harry shrugged slightly, grinning. "You just didn't act like it."

"Well, there is something in the air today. Now kiss me again."

"If you insist." Harry pulled Louis closer, kissing him, once again, much more fiercely.

Louis parted his lips, moaning slightly as Harry's tongue slotted against his own. He rocked his hips over Harry's, Harry tightening his hold on him. Louis ground against him, just about to moan again, but then Bart neighed loudly, and their little bubble busted. Louis could have sworn the neigh sounded like a Get a Room.