Chapter-14

Hello my lovely readers

here is the next part.

it would be better if you relate the song lyrics with this chapter.

hope you enjoy this... this is where the real story begins!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INAYAT POV: -

A month has passed since I got engaged to Veer. Every now and then, Maa and Papa video call me, their voices filled with curiosity about how things are progressing between Veer and me. Dadu, on the other hand, is more interested in our wedding plans, a topic I haven't given much thought to yet.

Meanwhile, Neha has embarked on a new journey, moving to Bangalore for a promising modelling assignment. Aisha and I manage to catch up mostly on Saturday evenings, given her demanding professional commitments. As for me, I find solace in the rhythm of the dance studio, visiting twice a week to create content with Aman.

Veer and I? We're in a beautiful phase of our relationship. He never fails to bring me flowers when he returns from work, a small gesture that speaks volumes about his affection. Our Sundays are reserved for dates, sometimes spiced up with exhilarating bike rides. He's incredibly considerate, insisting that I leave the house cleaning to Maya Aunty who comes every Saturday for a thorough cleanup. His patience and caring nature never cease to amaze me.

As I sit in the lobby, scrolling aimlessly through Netflix, I realize that nothing catches my interest. A glance at the clock shows it's 1 pm. An idea suddenly pops into my mind. Why not surprise Veer, Mahir Bhai, and Papa with a homemade lunch? The thought of their delighted faces brings a smile to my face. Little do they know, a special treat is on its way!

there I am, standing tall in front of Singhania Enterprises, three tiffin bags swinging in my hand

there I am, standing tall in front of Singhania Enterprises, three tiffin bags swinging in my hand. I'm dressed in a pristine white Anarkali suit, the anklets Veer gifted me on our engagement adding a melodious rhythm to my steps.

I step into the grand building, flashing a bright smile at the receptionist. Ever since Veer introduced me to everyone here, they've all taken to calling me 'Ma'am'. "Inayat Ma'am," Kritika, the receptionist, greets me with a warm smile. I return her greeting, "Hey Kritika, is Veer around?" She nods, "Yes Ma'am, he's in his cabin. Mahir Sir and Vikrant Sir are in their cabins too." I thank her and compliment her on her looks, leaving her blushing as I head to the lift.