Chapter Two - Training, Birds, and Anniversary

The next morning we where on the roof. I smiled at my twin as he agreed to help Rukia. So I jumped in. Popping my head over my twins shoulder. I knew fully well that they where having a moment. But still, I interrupted it. "I hope you know that means you'll be stuck with me to!" The duo just laughed at me. Of course, I pouted.

I panted. My hand falling on my knees as I doubled over. This was the one time I'd leave my twins side. Once a week every week I'd come here. To Kisuke. To train. He had become my master. Teaching me everything he could. From ever single form of Kido, how to properly use my Zanpakuto, and how to fight in any and every single way possible. Currently we where trying to figure out how it is and why I can see Zanpakuto spirits. "Alright. Come here Masako." Sighing I straightened up and slowly I walked over to my current teacher.
"Yeah?"
"Let's have some tea." I blinked. But I nodded and sat across from the man. We sat down and drank tea for a bit when he finally asked what he was clearly planning on asking. "What else can you sense?" I looked at my master. He stared into my eyes and I stared into his. I blinked, unsure of how to reply. I looked up to the roof of the underground training area.
"How do I explain this..." My lips purse and I sighed. I began to scratch my chin. "Well. To put it simply, I can kind sense everything?"
"Everything?" Kisuke asked. I nodded. Staring down at the ground. I could sense it, it's soul. It was like un-molded clay. I stared at it for a bit.
"Yeah, I've come to realize that everything has a soul."
"It's been theorized that everything has a soul. But hasn't been confirmed." I didn't reply. But I felt Kisuke's gaze on me. I felt him follow my gaze to the ground. Kisuke hummed. "I want you to try and reform the soul in that sand." I looked up at him, titling my head but I nodded.

I had gotten home in time to see my family moving around quickly. I loved how dad had told Ichigo that he couldn't help. I glared at the burn, Sado had tried to get up. I had forced him to sit back down. "Don't be stupid Sado." I glared at him.

I was in soul form. It was strange, unlike with other people, when I turned into a soul my whole body faded from existence. It didn't take me all that long to spot Sado. I had instantly countered the attack. Turning I raised up my blade as I sliced it right before it could touch Rukia. I ended up only slicing its arm. I soon began to looked more human. Sighing I looked down at Akari and Kuragari. 'Any ideas?'
'You can't expose yourself. So no Kado, or using any of our abilities.' Was Kuragari's reply. I glanced over at the said male that only I could see. Well, he was currently standing right in front of me. As if he was trying to protect me from the hollow. He was dark black with white spots, he looked like something akin to a mixture between a horse and a deer. The said deer looked back at me. I just sighed and nodded slightly. I was about to again attack the hollow when Sado appeared and punched the hollow. I slowly looked to Akari who had moved herself so that she can now stand in front of Sado.