Chapter Four - Rescue Mission

I dodged a ball of energy shot at my from the top of Akari's blade. I simple created a net made out of shadows to catch the ball of energy and threw it right back at her. A few seconds later I jumped up, dodging a bunch of dagger made from Kuragari.

I opened my eyes, I saw Kisuke fighting Ichigo. I then saw Benihime. I watched them fight. I stood up, watching my twin fight. I looked to the two Zanpakuto's sticking with my brother. One began to speak, the black one. I stood up, watching as my brother called upon Zangetsu. I smirked at the sight, Ichigo killed my teachers hat. I looked at the split on the ground created by my twin.

Now it was time for the fire festival. I walked with my twin, following after my brother. My eyes moved to Akari and Kuragari who were both trotting around me as I walked. Later that night I was in my twins room when a message appeared. I almost laughed at the PS. We where outside the house when dad appeared. He gave us both a talisman. Ichigo's was a pouch, mine was a necklace. I pulled it on, then left with my twin.

I stood with my brother, I was transformed into my soul form, Sado, Uryu, And Orihime joined us

I stood with my brother, I was transformed into my soul form, Sado, Uryu, And Orihime joined us. I stared at the cat. "Hello Yoriichi."
"It's nice to see you again Masako. I hope you've been keeping up with your hand to hand combat."
"Yes ma'am. I have." The said female smiled and nodded. I watched as Kisuke kicked Ichigo out of his body. I just shook my head. I stood next to Yoriichi, I stayed calm as they spoke. The moment the gate open I lunged forward. Sprinting ahead, the others followed after me. We ran as fast as we could. We moved getting closer and closer. A few seconds later we fell from the sky. I was the only one to land on my feet. I looked around, my gut twisting. Slowly I reached up, I began to pull my hair up into a higher pony tail, next I began to pull in into a bun. Ichigo began to run forward. I just sighed, allowing Yoriichi to yell at him.

I stared at the gate keeper. I just sighed within seconds I stood next to my twin. I stared at the man. "I'm sorry sir. But me and my twin are one." The gate keeper stared at me.
"Are one?" I nodded.
"I'm not asking you to change your mind. If I can not convince you I will walk away. But as I said before." I grabbed Ichigo's hand in my own. "We are twins. Two parts of a whole." The man stared at us.
"So you two are equivalent to Inyo?" Ichigo was speaking to the group. I nodded to the gate keeper. "Who is In and who is Yo?"
"That's a silly question. I'm In, while Ichigo is Yo." Soon that's when he attacked. Within seconds I drew my blades as he attacked.
"Very well. I'll allow you two to fight together." He began to brag, I counted his second thrust. Thrust after thrust. I blocked them each. All without calling upon Akari and Kuragari. For the last thrust I allowed Ichigo to block it. I adjusted my grip and moved to my twins side. the gate keeper pulled out his second axe, we both apologized right before we both destroyed an axe. He destroyed the left one, while I destroyed the right. We sent the giant flying.

I stared at the man as I tilted my head. He began to cry about his broken axes. As he cried I began to comfort the man, patting his head as he cried, I apologized to him, and tried to comfort him. I stared at the man as he granted us passage. I looked up. "Oh right. How rude of us. This is Kurosaki Ichigo, and I'm Kurosaki Masako." The gate opened but standing on the other side...