Chapter Three - Dramatic Contests and Reapers

I deadpanned as me, my twin, and the others. Rukia started acting, and we all took off sprinting. Later that day we where walking down the school yard when Rukia's phone thing went off. I had already left by then. I watched Uryu kill the hollow. The next day we where looking at the class ratings. I first scanned the placements for Ichigo, Orihime got fourth place. Ichigo got twenty three. I continued looking at the scores to see Sado in eleventh place. I continued looking up. Up until I found my name, smack down in first place. I allowed my twin to run off. Sighing I followed after the two. That night we were in the area Ichigo, Rukia, and I where. The following morning I sat down in my seat, completely unamused and unbothered with Uryu.

After school I parted ways with my twin. He followed after Uryu and I went to go train. Kisuke was able to successfully. I stood in the basement of Kisuke's shop. I was again practicing my Kido. When I froze, hollows, and a lot of them. I shot out of area. Sprinting. "Do you sense that!?" Kisuke had been speaking to Rukia when I had arrived. I shot outside and past Rukia.
"Shit. Masako! No! Your training!"
"There going after my friends and family!"

After that everything was a blur, I remember transforming. But after that it's all mushed together. Mainly because after that, I began to hunt down and kill more hollows then I could count. Which brought me to now. I held them both by their ears. "Idiots!" I glared at them both. "Do you have an idea how dangerous that was!?" My grip tightened on Uryu. "You don't get to say shit! Your barely standing now as is!" I tightened my grip on Ichigi this time. "And you! Why the hell did you agree to that contest!" I continued to scream and scold the two.

I stood staring at the plate. This wasn't good, I looked up, and out the window. Something was off. Shaking my head I continued on with my day, soon I was walking by the river. I walked with my twin brother. Soon it was gym. I stepped aside, barely dodging Keigo as he jumped my twin. Humming I just continued on, helping my brother clean up. The day continued on as normal. Soon it was lunch, we ended up inviting Uryu with us. I, like always, sat with my twin during lunch, soon Keigo was telling a story, then Ichigo and Uryu began to talk. I just sighed at their slight jabs at each other.

After school I was walking with my twin when Rukia appeared. That's when Ichigo pointed out how she's been acting strange. That's when we heard Kon. I almost smiled at the smile my brother had on his face.

I was in my bedroom. But I froze, I sensed them, two soul reapers. I stiffened, then, I instantly hide my spiritual presence. Slowly I opened the curtains of my window, I watched Rukia run away, but I looked up, my eyes looking at four figures. My breath caught in my throat. Two where soul reapers, one had long red hair, glasses, and black tattoos. Hovering around him was a pink haired girl, connected to a shorter, hot pinked haired boy with a snake tail and a white snake themed outfit. They where connected by a chain. 'Akari, Kuragari, who is that?'
'That would be Zabimaru.' Kuragari said.
'They share a name?'
'Not all Zanpakuto pairs are separated like us. There for they usually share names.' Akari said. I just hummed and looked to the man next to the red head. Unlike the red head who was kneeling, he stood up. He had upper back length black hair. He had liver plates in his hair, and wore a captains coat. He also had a blue scarf. Slowly I looked to the man behind him. He was fully decked out in purple, red, and white armor. In fact, the only visible part of him was his really, really long purple hair pulled into a high pony tail.
'And who is that one?'
'That is Senbonzakura.' Kuragari stated, unamused.
'He's a prideful one that one.' Akari hissed out. She clearly didn't like that Zanpakuto. I sighed, then closing my blinds I turned. Then I transformed into a spirit. I felt my blades appeared on my hips. I began walking, walking straight out of my room and down my stairs. I came face to face with my father.
"What are you doing. Masako." I stared at my father.
"My friend needs my help." I began to walk. "I won't leave her to death. I'll protect her." I then walked away.
"Are you not going to tell your brother?"
"He'll only get in my way." Was my simple reply. "I love Ichigo. But he doesn't even know the name of his Zanpakuto." My father only sighed at me. I took off sprinting.