Chapter Six - The Battle Continues

I stared at Yoriichi. "That's quite the wound Masako." I smiled at her
"Hi, Yoriichi."
"Lets go hide so I can treat your wound."
"No."
"No?"
"Ichigo, Ganju, and Hinataro need my help." I slightly pushed the woman away. She just sighed.
"You can't help them if your dead Masako."
"I should have been dead a long time ago." The woman flinched. Knowing that I was right. But still, she refused to admit it.
"Don't talk like that."
"I was supposed to die when I was a baby. I was originally still burned, yet I still lived. Somehow, by some miracle. Right after the doctors confirmed me dead I began to cry." I looked back to Yoriichi. "Then, when I was four, I fell into the river, I drowned. I know I did. But once again, right as I was confirmed dead, I began to cough and breath." I began walking forward. "Then again, when I was nine, me, Ichigo, and mom where attacked by a hollow. I should have died there. My wound was as deep and as bad as moms. Yet still I some how lived."
"That doesn't mean you can just give up your life!" I looked at her. Then sighing I spoke.
"Fine. Treat them. But quickly." She nodded.

I moved, flash stepping as quickly as I could. Byakuya was going after my brother, Ganju, and Hinataro. It honestly didn't take me long to get their. But still I was far to late. Yet due to my wound, it was difficult to move. It was painful to move. I stared at the sight. Ganju and Ichigo where both greatly injured. I now stood between the captain and my comrades. I looked at the second captain who stood behind him. I stared at the two girl standing behind him. Both had whitish silver hair and bright green eyes. I stared at them before looking to their wilder. He was clearly a kind man. I looked back at Hinataro, then to Ganju, then to Rukia, and finally I looked at my twin.

My hand flew to Akari's hilt. I drew her instantly. Byakuga followed suit, I ignored him and pointed my blade at my twin. "Akari, blessed raining light." This will be the last time I can use this ability for a while. Then slowly I looked to Byakuga. I lunged forward, the two of us began to battle. But right in the middle of it. Yoriichi intervened.
"I'd greatly appreciate it. If you didn't kill my protege and her twin. Especially since she's tried so hard up till now to keep him safe." I just sighed. But I moved quickly, grabbing my twin and picking him up bridal style. I know what she was going to say.
"You plan on teaching him Banki. Don't you."
"Yes. You should sharpen up your Banki abilities as well." Next thing I know were flash stepping around. I was sticking with Yoriichi. "Three days. In three days me and my protege will make this boy stronger then you." With that we left.

I stood next to Yoruichi. Staring at my twin. "Ichigo." My twin looked at me. My hand rested on my wound. Yes it was wrapped but it still wasn't healed. I panted, watching as Yoriichi spoke. "It's back to just me and you Ichi." My twin looked to me. We where in the training area. I looked to Yoriichi as she explained the plan to Ichigo. I spoke up once she finished. "That means we gotta get stared." Using my legs I pushed myself off the wall. Grunting in pain slightly. I just gripped my side and glared at it. During my fight with Kenpachi his blade had gone all the way threw me. Just barely missing my lung, and barely scratching my liver. In short it was a really close call, the blade had also gone straight threw a few of my ribs. Which will take a long while to heal. I kneeled down. Then I sat down, crossing my legs and I began to meditate. It only took me a few minutes to enter my inner world.