Chapter Five - Battle After Battle

I glared at my brother as he brought soul reapers towards us. We took off again. Though I sighed as my brother continued to yell. I sighed once again, then before turning with my twin and helping him pummel the men chasing us. That's when we saw a firework. I just sighed. Looking down at the unconscious men at our feet.

Only a few seconds later I sigh. We are surrounded. We just took off. I glanced to Kuragari. Before I sighed, stopped and turned. Pulling him out. "Kuragari." He transformed into his true form. I smirked looking up. Then taking up a stance I held him with my left hand. Then I stroked, slicing left, right, up and down as I spoke "Screeching shadows." I said, shadows shot from by blade and flew around. It destroyed the area. And sliced the men. Deep enough to make them fall, but not deep enough to kill. With that I re-sheathed my blade and took off with my twin. Sighing we ran into Ganju. Sighing I pulled the two closely and stood straighter. I pulled out Kuragari. "Kuragari, screeching shadows!" Once again I cut down more then half the men chasing us. Next thing I know Ganju and Ichigo are holding a man hostage. Then once again, before I know it, the wall was broken down, then we attack what's left and took off. Dragging the staff member with us.

Ikkaku lied to the captain that was not his. But then, the moment his own captain appeared he looked up. "Captain."
"Well, you certainly got yourself beaten up."
"Nice of you to visit."
"Oh we didn't plan to. We just got lost." The lieutenant said. He stared.
"I see your lieutenant is here to." They spoke for a bit. Then.
"Is it true you where defeated in battle."
"Yes, that is true. I'm ashamed to admit it but I was defeated by the enemy, allowed to live, and was healed."
"Is he strong."
"Yes. But he is not the strongest." He stared.
"Oh?" Kenpachi stared at him.
"His twin is much stronger." Kenpachi stared. "From what I could sense she's very strong. She travels with her twin, he looks like a soul reader, but he carries a blade as long as him with no hill or guard, he has short orange colored hair."
"And the girl. The stronger one." Ikkaku closed his eyes. "She looks human. She wears mostly black, her wardrobe consists of black high waist jeans, a bluish purple button up shirt with a black corset, with sleeves and a hood, she wears silver knee high combat boots, and has blue hair. She carries around two blades, one looks like it is made by the sun while her other one looks as if it is made by the moon." He sighed. "By now they are headed to the shinro repentance cell."
"They shouldn't be hard to find."
"I gave her your description and told her to be on the look out for you. My warning didn't seem to faze her. She did look mildly annoyed. But other then that she was unfazed. I think she's the intruder that was able to effectively defend against captain ichimaru attacks." Kenpachi smirked.
"Excellent, and her name is."
"Kurosaki Masako."