Chapter Seven - Rescue Sucess and More Work

As I fought I had began to ignore my fear and instead focused on my reasoning for fighting. It was for the ones I loved, for my twin brother, for my younger twin sisters, for my father, and my friends. I fight to protect the ones I love. To protect and defend the ones I love. I jumped back. Shaking my head ever so slightly I brought myself back to reality. Like I had thought, things are not working out so good for me. Dammit! This isn't good! Twisting around I looked to the incoming attack from behind. "Kuragari! Copycat!" From my blade shot out the exact same attack, same strength, same speed, same everything. It completely countered the entire attack. At this rate I'll need to use Banki! But I've never used it in battle! Not only that but Kuragari could destroy everything! My head turned, another attacking coming straight at me from the right. Aiming right where my left hand clung to my once again bleeding wound. Additional I was covered in burns, scratches, and stab wounds. Luckly, a golden shield appeared at my side. Soon it was wrapping around me, with ten additional ones on top of it. I instantly knew what Akari's intention was. So I took this moment and did what I probably should have done from the beginning. "Kuragari! Akari! Banki!" With that, we continued on. I fought harder, faster, harsher.

Ichigo froze. "W-where is Masako?" Dead silence. "She was just here... oh god no. Please don't tell me she actually did that..."
"D-did what Ichigo?" Orihime asked. Ichigo rolled over to his side, fear taking root in his chest, adrenaline kicking in.
"No time to explain we gotta go find my sister!" Right after saying that Ichigo shot up to his feet.