Untitled Part 9

Aurora, Agatha, Greg and the rest of their surviving army all meet up at an old church just outside of town. "We shouldn't have left her there" Agatha says angrily "what if she's not dead". "You dare to question me? Of course she's dead, there is no way she would've survived those bullets you made them yourself Agatha. Even if it was unlikely enough for a bullet not to pierce her heart, by the time they take her home, it would've spread to her heart anyway. Either way the tribrid is dead. That's phase one of our plan, now it's time for phase two. We kill all the other factions that aren't under our control, we will take New Orleans for ourselves!" Agatha and Greg look at each other hoping Aurora is right.

Marcel skids to a stop inside the compound gates, jumping out and grabbing Hope he vamps through the door up to Hope's room and gently places her on the bed. Kol and Rebekah are just as quick vamping. The others a little slower. Freya takes Hope's leather jacket off and throws in on the chair near the desk. Now being down to just a tank top they see how far the poison is spreading. "thank god one didn't hit her heart "Freya says, atleast it gives us a bit of time to try and save her.

Josie, still inconsolable holds tightly on to her sister. "what do we do?" Lizzie asks. "I don't know" Freya says answering honestly.

"what if we siphon the poison out of her, would that work?" Josie looks at Lizzie, and sniffing she says "we could both siphon surely that would work".

Freya thinks for a moment and Davina says "It's worth a try Freya, we haven't got any other ideas at the moment"

"What if she's to weak to take the siphoning though?"

"Freya, she's dying anyway, it may be our only chance" Davina says softly.

Josie and Lizzie look around at all the Mikaelson's, they all need to be in agreement for them to try this. The Mikaelson's all nod yes.

Josie climbs on to the bed on one side of her, Lizzie the other. They look at each other and grab Hope's hands. They both feel the familiar pull of Hope's magic, they have siphoned her so many times over the years it simply feels like it's part of them. This time however it feels wrong. It feels dark and dangerous, nothing comforting like it usually is, they look at each other again, It's not hurting them in anyway so they keep continuing, suddenly Hope starts convulsing, they pull away from her scared. "Hope! Hope! Josie screams" she hears Hope's breathing stop.

***

Hope is lying down on something cold and wet. She feels strange, an eerie feeling spreading through her body. She opens her eyes to darkness. "Where the hell am I?" she asks no one. She can see a distant blue glow between the trees, so she carefully stands up and slowly walks towards it. She moves the branches of the trees out of her way until she is standing at the end of the dock. "OH fuck no". She's been to this place before,, as she was transitioning into the tribrid after her death. Limbo, the afterlife. She sighs "Surely I'm not dead again" She looks around expecting to see the ferryman again, but he's no where in sight. There's a person at the other end of the dock so she starts walking that way.

Walking closer, the stature of the person looks familiar, the closer she gets the more familiar the person looks. "Landon?" she whispers.

Landon turns around with surprise and sadness in his eyes. "Hope is that you?"

"yes" they run towards each other and embrace. "It's so good to see you Landon, why are you here and not in peace?"

"Hope a lot has happened since my life ended" Hope looks at him with a guilty look, eyes glistening,

Noticing this he says " Hope you're not blaming yourself for my death are you? We've been through this, you had to kill me to kill malivore it was the only way. I don't blame you for any of it. Just remember you gave your life as well"