15. (Part two) The Party

A/N: 

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait, I wasn't feeling too well and I had some personal stuff to take care of. I made this chapter longer so I hope you enjoy. And also just a mega huge thank you to those of you who made covers and banners, I put them on my facebook page! :) 

And you'll meet Mike in the next chapter, but he's going to be played by Johnny Depp! Check out the picture------->

Vote Comment Fan ENJOY! (This chapter isn't edited, just proof read)

Chapter 15 (Part Two)

The Party

“I had the most splendid time.” I smiled up at Luciano as he sat back in the car.

            Luciano grinned. “So did I, amore mio.”

            “You never did tell me what that meant.” I said, biting my lower lip in anticipation.

            Reversing out of the parking lot, Luciano turned to give me a wink. “Are you sure you would like to know?” His accent was more pronounced towards the end of his sentence, which sent tingles running down my spine.

            I contemplated what he had said in my head. Did I actually want to know? What a stupid question, Valerie, of course you want to know!

            I quickly nodded. “Yes, I want to know. I’m sure!”

            He chuckled a bit before he spoke. “My love.”

            I almost choked on air. “W-what?”

            He sighed. “Amore mio means, ‘My love’ in Italian.”

            I gasped breathlessly. “Luciano that’s—

            He interrupted me, his eyes sad, “Absurd, crazy, weird, strange? You feel like you’re on a date with a loser now, do you not?”

            I quickly shook my head in denial. “No, no not at all Luciano, I wasn’t going to say any of those words! I am honestly so touched. No man in my life has ever treated me like how you have in just one day. This date was one of the best events that have happened in my whole life. And you, Luciano, are one of sweetest people I’ve ever met. I feel honoured to have you as a friend.”

            Now his smile was back on his face. “You think of me just as a friend?”

            I stuttered, “Um well, I-I don’t know, aren’t we f-friends?”

            He pulled over on the shoulder of the road. “I want to be much more.”

            My eyes widened. “O-okay.”

            He took off his seatbelt and leaned closer. “I want to court you, Miss Valerie Summers. I would like to be your boyfriend, and I know we have not known each other long, which is why I will ask you to accompany me for another date.”