10. The Fortieth Floor

A/N: Hey everyone! Late update, I know. I had a ton of homework this weekend and I seriously had no time to do anything at all. Hopefully the length of the chapter makes up for it! :) 

Okay so this is important: I really appreciate everyone's comments and I swear I read all of them because I get an email on my phone. It's amazing to read everyone's opinions on the book, but unfortunately sometimes it can be really hectic for me and I can't reply to all the comments. I try my best to, but at times it's just too much. I'll continue to reply to as much people as possible, but if I don't reply to yours it isn't because I don't appreciate it, because I really do. If you really want me to reply, just add that in your comment, and I'll try my best to :)

SOOO ANYWAYS, THIS IS A LONG AUTHORS NOTE! LOL. The random facts everyone wrote on the last chapter were interesting to read. Okay so now on with story, hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. :)

 lots of love,

colourfulsprinkles xx

Chapter Ten

The Fortieth Floor 

   I woke up to the flight attendant shaking me. “Ma’am, we’ve reached our destination.”

   I took in my surroundings and realized that I was in a plane and it had landed. I looked beside me to find Christian gone.

   The flight attendant was just about to leave, but I stopped her. “Excuse me? Where is the gentleman who was sitting here?”

   “Oh yes. He told me to tell you, that he’ll be waiting outside for you.” She smiled, but I didn’t return the smile.

   I did not feel like smiling. He’s the one who told me to sleep and then he leaves without even waking me up. I personally liked his nice side better, but I am really starting to think that he’s bipolar.

   I made my way outside to where the suitcases where coming on the conveyer belt. I spotted mine and desperately tried to reach for it. Luckily someone took it off the belt for me.

   “Thank you.” I said to the person.

   “No problem.” He said with a slight Italian accent. He was cute, with dark brown hair and caramel eyes. He looked to be about the same height as Christian.

   Oh yeah, Christian. Where is he? I gave one last smile to the cute Italian guy, before looking around myself to find Christian.

   I finally spotted him. He was in a wine store, typical guy.

   “Christian.” I said when I reached him.

   He turned around, a bottle of ice wine in his hand. “It’s Mr. Reyes to you and you took a while.”