A boy with strong belief

Assalamualikum everyone to day is Friday :)

Have you sent blessings upon the Prophet (peace be upon
him) today? Did you know every salawat you send upon our
Prophet on Friday is taken to him directly by the angels!
smile emoticon How amazing. So today on this blessed
Friday take a time out from your hectic life and say Sal
Allahu alayhi wa sallam - say it a 100 times and please
SHARE so others can benefit too!

Chapter 5: A boy with strong belief

Shaykh Fath al-Mowsily relates, once I saw a young boy walking through the jungle. It appeared as if he was uttering some word. I greeted him with salaam & he replied accordingly. I inquired, "Where are you going?" He retorted, "To the house of Allah (Makkah)." I further asked, "What are you reciting ?" "The Qur'an" he replied, "you are at a tender age, it is not an obligation that you are required to fulfill." He said, "I have witnessed death approach people younger then me and therefore would like to prepare if death was to knock on my door." I astoundingly commented, "Your steps are small and your destination far." He responded, "My duty is to take the step and it remains the responsibility of Allah to take me to my destination." I continued to ask, "Where is your provision and conveyance (means of transport)." He replied "My Yaqeen(belief) is my provision and my feet are my conveyance." I explained, "I am asking you regarding bread and water." He replied "Oh shaykh if someone invited you to his house, would it be appropriate to take your own food?" I exclaimed, No! "Similarly, My Lord has invited His servant to His house, it is only the weakness if your Yaqeen that makes us carry provision."

Despite this, do you think Allah will let me go to waste? "Never" I replied. He then left. Sometime later I saw him in Makkah. He approached me and inquired, "Oh shayak are you still of weak belief?"

A/N: Assalamualikum everyone have a blessed Friday & don't forget to send blessing upon prophet Mohammed(peace be upon him) .

Ramadan is very near, its only one week to go. Have u prepared fr it. For more Ramadan beneficial tips follow me on instagram @ideal_muslima