Muhammad Ali's advice to his daughters

QOFD: Don't get too comfortable on this earth. Some people have forgotten that we won't be here forever. Our home is jannah in shaa Allah.

Chapter 14: Muhammad Ali's advice to his daughters

The following incident took place when Muhammad Ali's daughters arrived at his home wearing clothes that were not modest, Here is the story as told by one of his daughters:

When we finally arrived, the chauffeur escorted my younger sister, Laila & me up to my father's suite. As usual, he was hiding behind door waiting to scare us. We exchanged many hugs and kisses as we could possibly give in one day. My father took good look at us. Then he sat me down on his lap and said something that I will never forget.

"Hana, every thing that God made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered & protected. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up & protected in a beautiful shell. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers & layers if rocks. You've got to work hard to get to them."

He looked at me with serious eyes. "Your body is sacred. You're far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too."

A woman's beauty is not in her features, the shade of her skin, or her possessions. True beauty is in her heart, in her imaan, her Taqwa & love for her Deen. Which is shown through her Hijab and her righteous actions. Few men understand this. Even fewer woman do!

Allah commanded the believing women to, "Drape their outer garments over themselves, in order that they be known and not harmed..". And to "put their head scarves over their chests...." (24:31)

Dear sisters! One day you will be covered from head to toe. Don't let your last day on earth be the first day you wear hijab!

A/N: checkout my another book "Beneficial Ramadan Tips" its worth of your time I will grantee you :-)

** Don't forget to vote,comment & share**
Lots of love from
~yazztaj