A Very Cute Story

QOFD: The beauty of Quran is that you cannot change its message, but its message can change you completely.

Chapter 33: A VERY CUTE STORY

An arts teacher said once: One day, I asked my little students in primary class to draw the imagery of Spring(season).

All of them drew flowers, trees, rivers, birds etc…except one student who drew a Mus'haf (Quraan).

I asked her why she drew a Mushaf (Qur’an).

Her innocent answer brought tears to my eyes….

She said: ”Qur’an is the SPRING of my heart. That’s what my mom taught me.

Don’t we say that in our Duaa: ”I
pray to Allah to make the Qur'an the Spring of my heart, the light of my chest, the remover of my sadness and the reliever of my distress?!”

Ma sha Allah! What a great and righteous mother who raised this little girl!

May Allah bless us with children who are the coolness of our eyes...
We should instill the amazing love of Quran in the hearts of our children to make them the People of The Quran leading them to Eternal Success.

O my Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead
the righteous.

O Allah!

Make the Qur'an the Spring of my heart, the light of my chest, the remover of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

Aameen....

***

Dedication: Dedicated to my lovely friend  @minihalloves minihalloves for creating beautiful covers for my books and I love them. She is such a talented young girl. Do checkout her awesome work. Once again jazakallah khair Minhall :*