Worry Ends Where Faith Begins

QOFD: Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every reason, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him.

Chapter 35: Worry Ends Where Faith Begins

A very poor woman with a small family called-in to a radio station asking for help from God. A non-believer man who was also listening to this radio program decided to make fun of the woman.

He got her address, called his secretary and ordered her to buy a large amount of foodstuffs and take to the woman.

However, he sent it with the following instruction: "When the woman asks who sent the food, tell her that its from the devil.''

When the secretary arrived at the woman's house, the woman was so happy and grateful for the help that had been received.

She started putting the food inside her small house. The Secretary then asked her, ''Don't you want to know who sent the food?'' The woman replied, ''No, I don't even care because when GOD orders, even the devil obeys!

Worry Ends where Faith Begins

_______________*********_______________

A/N: Assalamualikum
So what you think about this chap! Let me know what you think in your comments and of course don't forget to Vote! And one more thing

Check out my new book called "7 Tips For Single Muslimah" I really appreciate it if you read it and feel free to vote, or drop me a comment on what are your thinking. I'll continue updating soon, in sha Allah. Jazakallah khair  :)