E1M1: Aliens Pt1

"Tempered by the fires of Hell, his iron will remained steadfast through the passage that preys upon the weak. For he alone was the Hell Walker, the Unchained Predator, who sought retribution in all quarters, dark and light, fire and ice, in the beginning and the end, and he hunted the slaves of Doom with barbarous cruelty; for he passed through the divide as none but demon had before."

-Slayer's Testament II

==========================

Hadley's Hope, a terraforming colony established on LV-426, and home to 158 colonists. But now, it's home to extraterrestrial hive-based endoparasitoid species that wiped out the entire colony.

Xenomorphs...

These creatures are one of the deadliest and most hostile of all known alien species, they are the stuff of our nightmares.

But what do you do when you have bugs in your home?

Call the exterminator...

There was no fire in the med lab. Ripley had used a lighter to the sensor to set off the fire alarm; and it saved her and Newt's life. Two facehuggers had been released inside the med lab with her and Newt. The marines that survived the Xenomorph hive had got there just in time to save Ripley as one of the facehuggers had its tail latched around her neck. She said Burke was the one responsible for putting them through that, which leads to now, where everyone had him cornered inside the supply room.

"I say we grease this rat-fuck son of a bitch, right now!" Hudson growled as he shoved his pulse rifle against Burke's face.

"It just doesn't make any goddamn sense," Hicks sighed, wanting to know WHY would Burke want to put Ripley and Newt through that horrible situation.

"He figured that he could get an alien back through quarantine if one of us was impregnated- or whatever you call it- and then frozen for the trip home," Ripley explained to the group as she stared dead in Burke's eyes. "Nobody would know about the embryos we were carrying- me and Newt."

"Wait a minute, now. We'd all know," Hicks commented, unsure how Ripley's statement would've been possible.

"Yes. The only way he could do it is if he sabotaged certain freezers on the way home. Namely yours," she said as she turned over to the marines. "Then he could jettison the bodies and make up any story he liked."

"Fuck!" Hudson exclaimed, he turned to look Burke with a mean glare again. "He's dead. You're dog meat, pal."

"This is so nuts," Burke began as he tried to defend himself, but everyone in the room can see the fearful look in his face. "I mean, listen- listen to what you're saying. It's paranoid delusion. It's really sad. It's pathetic."

"You know, Burke," Ripley replied. "I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage."

"Alright, we waste him," Hicks began as he sighed, and walked toward Burke and grabbed him. "No offense."

"No! He's gotta go back-," Ripley was cut off as the lights went out, and soon to be replaced by red emergency lights.

Everyone looked around in confusion and concerned for what was going on, Ripley was the first to figure out what happened to the lights. "They cut the power."

"What do you mean 'they' cut the power?" Hudson asked. "How could they cut the power, man. They're animals."

"I want you two with trackers, checking the corridors!" Hicks turned to the remaining marines as he took charge. "Move!"