E1M6: SCP Foundation Pt2

"And in his terrible rancor between worlds and through time, the Hell Walker found the wretch who shall not be named, but in his heresy was loyal to his evil cause. The wretch adorned the Doom Slayer in a mighty armor, wrought in the forges of Hell, impenetrable and unyielding. With sword and shield of adamantine strength, the Doom Slayer set to banishing all that were left unbroken by his savagery to the void."

-Slayer's Testament VI

==========================

Mobile Task Force Unit Epsilon 11, designated Nine Tailed Fox, treaded carefully down a corridor with their weapons at the ready for any escaped SCPs wreaking havoc inside the facility. Their primary mission had changed when an intruder appeared out of nowhere and terminated SCP-173 and SCP-049. To make matter worse, they had word from Control that the intruder found its way to SCP-914's containment chamber.

So far, what everyone knew about the intruder from reports was that it possessed numerous anomalous abilities; superhuman strength, enhanced speed, impenetrable armor, and able to pull out multiple unidentified weapons out of nowhere. Overall, the intruder was considered highly dangerous to all personnel.

Just as they were about to turn to another corridor, something crashed through the concrete wall and hit the floor. They immediately aimed their weapons at the unidentified target, but their hearts sank when the dust cleared to reveal the monster, and its horrifying face they had all just looked at.

"Shit! It's SCP-096!"

It was too late for them to use their SCRAMBLE gear to save themselves, all they could do was shoot it to delay their inevitable deaths.

But then, he came.

(A/N: HERE WE GOOOOO!!!)

Out of the massive hole in the wall SCP-096 crashed through, the Doom Slayer stepped through it and charged at the monster, striking his fist at the abdomen and sending it flying. The MTF units immediately retreated at safe distance to avoid the fight between the two.

SCP-096 had crashed through another concrete wall when it was thrown like a rag-doll. Muscle and skin tissue were torn off its body. Blood and organs spilled out of the gaping hole on its abdomen where the Doom Slayer had struck with his fist. The Slayer stepped through the massive hole in the wall and approached SCP-096, his heavy footsteps shattered the floor beneath the weight of his presence.

SCP-096 got up as the flesh started to grow back with its jaws dropped down, opening 4 times wider than a normal human as it screamed that could send chills down a person's spine. It wasted no time and charged at the Doom Slayer at an unnatural speed.

The Slayer however, was faster...

The Destroyer dodged SCP-096 when it swiped at him with its bloody hand, his gauntlet hands glowed with a bright fury as he cocked his fist back. In a blur, he lunged at SCP-096 and hit him with a punch that was powerful enough to create an explosion, sending the Shy Guy flying.

 In a blur, he lunged at SCP-096 and hit him with a punch that was powerful enough to create an explosion, sending the Shy Guy flying