XVIII

I'm inside now & y'all are welcome!!! 🙄😒
Enjoyyyy 😂😘

Marcus
June 18, 2023

"I can't believe you really brought us here." I said to Alani as we walked through the vacation home that she rented.

"Surprise." She laughed as she turned around and looked at me. I smirked as I licked my lips while shaking my head. She planned a surprise Father's Day trip for me and her to come to Turks and Caicos. "It's not the best gift, and it definitely doesn't top the car that you bought me for Mother's Day, but it's only part of your gift." She said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me.

"Baby, you didn't have to do all of this. I appreciate it, don't get me wrong, but it's my job to spoil you. Therefore, I'm taking care of everything that we do while we're here." I said. She smirked as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"No you're not Marcus. This is my gift to you so don't take your wallet out at the fuck all while we're here." She said as she laughed.

"Alani you're doing too much mama. Imma send the money back to you." I said.

"Marcus if you send that money back I will ignore you for the remainder of this trip." She threatened me.

"You wouldn't." I said.

"Try me." She said as she raised her eyebrow. I looked at her and sighed because I knew she was dead ass serious.

"Fine. But don't do this shit again, like I said earlier it's my job to spoil you and spend money on you." I said to her. She kissed her teeth.

"Anyways. Let's go put our suitcases up and go in the pool. We're just doing dinner and the casino tonight, and then tomorrow we'll start our excursions." She said. I nodded as I grabbed our luggage and carried it upstairs to the bedroom. I placed our bags down and Alani immediately went into her suitcase. I laughed at how excited she was. "Hurry up baby." She said to me before she went in the bathroom. I shook my head as I pulled out my swimming trunks and changed into them. I took my tshirt off and put a black wife beater on before sitting on the bed to wait for Alani.

"Thank you again for planning this trip baby." I said to Alani as we floated around in the water. She laughed softly as she looked at me.

"You're welcome baby. I told you that this doesn't top anything you did for me for Mother's Day but I tried my best." She said. I shook my head.

"Nah you did your thing with this trip mama. You know heights are not my thing and you managed to get me on a plane to come over here. You helped me conquer a fear after only knowing me for a year and bird brain couldn't even do that in the eight years that we were together." I said as I shook my head. She laughed as she nodded.

"Awe it has been a year already huh?" She smiled as she swam the short distance to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her waist and licked my lips as I looked at her. "It's been a whole year since you trapped me." She laughed. I kissed my teeth.

"Be fucking for real Alani." I laughed. "I was in a whole ass marriage so getting you pregnant was not in the plans. However, I'm not complaining because it definitely gave me a reason to keep in contact with you and to be able to fuck you again." I said. She gasped softly as she tightened her legs around my waist.