-Chapter 2- (The Plan)

Nine clasped his hands together, 'So you see? He's a little hard to kill considering he's the 'Ultimate Life Form'." Nine made quotations with his hands, "So we need a plan to get into his head, eat him out from the inside. He's like a much more acute and aware Sonic, so we need to kill him from the inside.' Nine told us, we were all standing or sitting in a circle, depending how tired and bored we were. 

Chaos Sonic raised his hand, 'What if we just go in there and beat him up? Then we can kill him!'

Nine sighed, 'Chaos Sonic, it's not that easy. Did you hear anything I just said?'

Chaos Sonic stared blankly at Nine, then turned to Metal Sonic, 'Imagine failing as many times as you.' His lit-up headpiece made a > . < kind of face. Metal just stared dead ahead.

I thought for a moment, 'Shadow knows every one of you though, right? How could we possibly do that?' I asked.

'He doesn't remember me.' Infinite growled, Mephiles stifled a laugh.

Nine looked around, 'He doesn't know three people here, Mangey, Rusty, and Y/N.' He pointed at each one of us individually, 'Rusty isn't exactly capable of manipulation, and Mangey...' He turned to look at the fox, who was attacking a computer charger. 

I considered this, 'You want me to do this?!' I asked, 'But-'

'If there's one thing the blue and black hedgehogs have in common, it's that they want to save people.' Mephiles said.

'So, we're saying that we're going to beat him up, right?' Chaos Sonic stood. 

Nine's ears flattened, 'Rusty, Metal. I give you both permission to shut him down.' Metal liked the sound of that. He immediately tackled Chaos Sonic to the ground, his claws going for his head. 

A hand went on my shoulder, I flinched ever so slightly. I looked up to see the green hedgehog himself, Scourge. He had blood on the wrists and shoulders of his jacket. I slapped his hand away as he smiled at me.

'What's wrong, princess?' He sat down next to me, 'What are we talking about, gang?' He adjusted his leather jacket as Nine rolled his eyes.

'How we're going to take down Shadow.' Rusty Rose said simply, 'He has remarkable skills and we are planning to send someone to emotionally damage him.' 

Scourge attempted to wipe the blood off his jacket, scoffing, 'Well, I can go, since you're all so scared to do so.'

'No one is going to fall for your tricks.' Mephiles said, 'Everyone knows of you and your reputation, so they're not going to feel bad for you.'

Nine looked at me, 'I think our best bet is Y/N.' His eyes pierced into my soul, I looked right dead back at him, though.

'And why me?' I asked, 'I may be the stealthiest, but-'

'We all know Shadow, and he knows us. Except for you, Y/N.' His tails clambered onto the ground, and he walked towards me with the tails, 'As Mephiles said, Sonic and Shadow have something in common. They want to help people, no matter the cost to themselves. If we placed you in a scenario where you were in massive danger and had to stay with Shadow, you could get to his weak points.' Nine pointed a metal tail at me.

'STUPID!' Chaos Sonic hissed, 'I SHOULD GO AND GET RID OF THE SAD BLUE QUILLY D-!' He jumped up, only to be tackled by Metal again.

Infinite floated next to Nine, 'The fox is right, you may be our hope here.' I saw a small smile between his broken mask, and I stood up myself.

'Uh- no way. You guys are basically suggesting I hurt myself in order to kill a guy. Why don't we all just attack him?'

Mephiles sighed, 'It would be easier if we didn't have many arrogant rats on the team.' He pointed to Scourge, then Chaos Sonic. Chaos Sonic gasped, stopping everything he was doing.

'Arrogant? I am not! And I should know, I was not programmed to lie!' He jumped at Mephiles.

Infinite grabbed Chaos Sonic by the throat, a low growl could be heard, 'Listen, robot. The only reason you, both foxes and the robot girl are here is because Mephiles and I opened a portal to your pathetic worlds.' He flicked Chaos Sonic in the face, 'Don't even think about doubting our power for a second, we have both killed Sonic without help.'

Scourge laughed, 'HA! No help? You summoned clones of Sonic's enemies to help you jump him, and Mephiles needed Silver and Blaze!' 

Nine sighed, 'We're getting off track. Y/N. You don't exactly have a choice. If we want to build our perfect world, we need Shadow dead.' His tails lifted him up higher, so he had leverage over me, 'Shadow is a big threat, once we take him down, we only have at least twelve Mobian's left to kill.' 

I growled, 'No! I don't want to!' I crossed my arms and looked away.

I heard a beep, 'Rusty Rose, shove her into the real world. Infinite, you mind giving her a little bit of torture?' Nine's voice said, I opened my eyes, looking at Nine.

'Don't you dare.' I hissed at Infinite and Rusty. Too late, her eyes were yellow. She had no choice but to obey Nine's coding. A portal opened behind me, and Rusty Rose ran at me, Infinite following close behind.

Oh shit.