Chapter 6: Training Is Hard

A/N: Have fun with this

TW: None

Nerezza's POV

"I can take this off now," Alex points to the IV, I nod to her very glad for that to be away from me. She starts to gently take the tape off as I look around the room, preferring not to look at what she is doing.

"You ok Nezza?" I look to Kara and nod continuing my looking around avoiding looking at her because I could see Alex if I did. "You don't like needles do you?" I shake my head not looking at her being a little embarrassed of my fear of something so small, though it never felt that way for me. "Well she's done now, but can I ask why?"

"I'd rather not tell, is there a place here where I could train, I need to move and shift." I look at Kara, I can see she really wanted to know but there were people here who could overhear what I say and I'd rather not tell everyone my whole past of being here on earth. Kara stands so I follow, she leads me to this room it's pretty big and she leads me to the middle before turning around to face me.

"Do you want to train with me? I wanna see how good you fight, Every time we tried to get you before you would never fight back so I wanna know how strong you really are." I smirk knowing she wasn't ready for me, I think she thought I never fought back because I would be beaten, she's in for a real treat. I give her a nod getting into a fighting stance as she follows. My strength was back in full, I was ready. "I will go easy on you as you were just passed out 40 minutes ago."

Oh, it's so on.

She comes at me, no powers, She goes to punch and pull her arm forward pulling her down to the ground and twisting her arm behind her. I don't hold her there for long, she stands quickly shocked that I barely moved and she lost.

"Ok, again." Before she starts this time I hold up a hand and she waits.

"Ok before we start again, powers or no?"

"Not yet. But I want a good go so no whatever that was"

I let out a small laugh at her not knowing what I did, "Don't be predictable, and I won't do that."

She comes at me again this time going to kick me so I step back and hit her leg before moving forward and punching her chest. She becomes winded but looks at me confused about how I winded her.

"I just as strong as you Kara, I can bruise you. So I ask again powers or not?" I can see the answer is changed as she gives no response and just comes at me at full speed. I match her speed and we start fighting, I throw punches and kicks that hit their mark, and she tries to do the same, but only one or two of hers hit their mark. I decide to end the round and when she goes to kick me next I pull her leg and swing her over my shoulder before straddling her on the ground with her arms under her. I see her relax but I know what she trying so I just hold on to her tighter. "I know all these moves, Kara, there are no moves you know that I didn't already learn."

"Fine, I tap out." I get off her standing up and holding out a hand to her, She takes it and I pull her up. "How? You hit me every time and every time you didn't do that, so I ask how did you do that, and where did you train."

"Well I have been doing this for a while, but you are also predictable. I knew what you were going to do and what order you were going to do it in, but also I trained everywhere." She looked shocked, and a little offended. "Let's go again but this time, I will give you an advantage," I sommen a blindfold and tie it over my eyes. "I will be blind and you will have all your senses, and I won't use any of my powers."

She doesn't give me an answer, she comes at me and I move with her, like a dance we are in sync, I move with her around the room, I hit her hard one time and know it knocked her down. I pull the blindfold off and see her on the ground panting while lying on her back.

"How did you do that?" I turn to the voice of Alex and see the rest of them standing at the door with shocked looks on their faces.

"I'm a God." Is the only thing I say as I turn back and help Kara back to her feet.

"I don't get it you couldn't even see her and you knew where to move. How?" Nia speaks up still looking shocked.

"Well, I have amazing senses you could say." No one believed that.

"No, tell us how you really did that," Kara asks this time.

"I could hear you, every time your heartbeat changed to every time your foot moved, or to when the air around you shifted as you went to punch, I knew. I also have a sixth sense, I can sense when you were going to hit me just before you did." Kara tested this by trying to punch me again, I moved and tripped her. "Like I said. I know."

"Kara you just got your ass kicked." Alex is laughing now, her big sisterness shining through, I laughed too.

"Ok, well this was fun but I really need to shift, so is there something else I can fight, that I could break." Alex nodded still smiling as she went to a tablet in the wall and activated some kind of drones.

I smile and shift into a large wolf, I attack as the drones come at me.