Chapter 11: God's on Earth

A/N: sorry for it taking so long writers block. Enjoy

TW: None

Nerezza's POV:

"Hey, two questions who are you and what are you?" White canary asks walking up to me as the rest follow her, my mom and the rest just left so it just us now.

"One names Black b- its Nerezza, I guess I don't really care if you know who I am, two I am a goddess, the goddess of nature and power." I answer while cleaning up the battle with my magic.

"What." Atom I think, who knows. "What does that mean?"

"I am the goddess of nature meaning I am responsible for the animals on this planet and power as in well literal power and you know mental power." I look around and see a little face pop around the cornner, she looks hurt. "Oh and on this earth I am known as Black Bird."

I walk over to the girl who hides behind the wall when she catches my eye, everyone just stands there confused. Once I got there I didn't see anything but I knew she was still there.

"What are you doing?" Kara came next to me but I didn't answer. I found the girl but made no move to out her. I just looked at her and smiled, I crouched down and sommed a little magic making a little fox. The fox goes to the girl and she materializes, the fox goes and sits with her while she smiles and relaxes. "How did you do that?"

"Easy some people need help using their own power and they just need the right support she was scarred the fox will help her until she is ready to let it go." I look to the girl one more time before turning and leaving her be. "Not everyone can feel hope or power with a speech some people just need a little fluffy animal to help them."

Once were back to the group they all start to bombard me with questions, I step back and hold my hand up to silence them.

"One at a time you children. Good gods, I may be a god but that doesn't come with the power to hear you all while you speak at the same time." Kara let out a small laugh at my comparing them to children. "And before I start lets go somewhere where we aren't going to be overheard." I thought about telaporting all of us to get it done faster but then remembered that if I did that some of them might be sick. I don't want to clean that.

I start walking back to the tower, it seems they all get the point and start following me. I continued to the tower not looking back as I zoned out, I was hearing voices, so many of them, they were prayers. Before I could think much more about as Zeus's champion Heracles appears only it was in his ghostly form meaning he wasn't really there. He was yelling at me for cursing Zeus, I walked through him, he was in front of me again repeating the words monster, villain, and killer. Everyone could hear him, I chose to ignore him, I pulled off my cochlear implants so I could ignore him better. No one knew I was deaf even though I wore these implant devices, I hid them well with glammors and my hair. I put them into my pockets making sure no one sees, and continue on my way, Heracles leaves soon enough, and we make it to the tower. Once we all make it to the room and sit around the somehow larger table (martian probably) I relax as they all start to try and ask questions but being that I took off my hearing aids I didn't hear any of them.

Kara taps me on the shoulder seeming to be the only one who noticed that I wasn't listening, I look at her as she holds a question in her eyes. "You ok, you aren't answering anyone." I read her lips as she asks the question.

I hold up a hand and reach into my pocket pulling out my aids, I put them back on making sure that they weren't on full volume. "Yep now please one at a time would you."

"Your deaf?" Lena spoke first, of course she saw. Now everyone knew.

"Yeah, have been for like 12 centuries I think, only got the implants like 6 months ago though," I scratch one of the scars from them subconsciously. "Only got them cause I realised how hard it would be to live here and pretend I could hear, so I got them. Didn't want to though."

"How did you become deaf?" Alex asks she was next to kara who was next to me, I let out a laugh thinking of why I was deaf.

"Um well I have been here on earth forever and well the witch trials and a mix of wars are the most probable cause but I have no idea, one day I just stopped being able to hear anything. Freaked out a bit then remembered that I was a shapeshifter and conducted an experiment, turns out the only forms that I can't here in are this one and my divinity form," I try and think of what the final straw could have been. "And by the way the witch trails just one when they happened there were no witches I made them after just to spite the fact that they thought they were real. But they weren't real until I got caught up in the trials."

"You made witches?" Sara asked she would have seen the witch trials with her time traveling.

"Yep but when the witch trials happened they didn't exist, neither did werewolves or vampires but I was pissed off and board so boom, only problem I found was that making them would bring back the trials, so um well don't piss me off ok." They all looked confused and some look like their world views have just completely changed.