Chapter 7: Godly Things

A/N Enjoy

TW: Needles, Depression 

Nerezza's POV

I rip through the drones one by one, they shot at me but I never get hit. I shift between multiple forms, from my wolf to a fox, back to human to, a cat, to a lion, then back to my wolf.

I keep going until there was one left, I shift back to my human form and sommen a sword slicing through it with one swing. I stand up straight again and send my sword back to it's place, I pant a little, but am better then before.

I hear clapping a realize they were all still there watching me, I decide to put the full show on and give them a bow. Kara's comes over to me and helps me to a seat, everyone else following close behind.

"Wow, that, that was amazing, the speed, and the skill, you were shifting at speeds as fast as Kara's flying!" Winn speaks, sounding surprised and impressed.

"Thanks, I can do better though, I should do better." I critisize my performance, years of trainers and commanders voices telling me I will never be good enough run through my head.

"No, that was better then any of us could have done against those drones, I still struggle with them." Kara tries to help but I can hear their voices yelling at me in my mind. I stand up again, I needed to leave for a little, I needed my mom.

"I have to go, I'll be back later." I say before shiting to a Raven and flying out the window to a near by roof. I shift back and kneel down on the roof, I look to the sky before bowing my head as I pray. "Mom, please hear me, I need you again, I just need to see you, please."

"I'm here daughter, always, you need never to call out so desperately, I will always listen to your prayers," I look up to see my mothers face kneeling down in front of mine her hands ghosting over my cheeks as fresh tears trail down them. "My daughter, don't cry, I will alway be here, watching over you, and protecting you." She was pale and see through reminding me she's never really here, all those thoughts seem to do is make me cry harder.

"Mom, their in my head again, I didn't sleep, I can't sleep, the pain won't stop, the spells arn't working any more, what do I do, mom." She looks into my eyes her hands resting on my cheeks, my tears don't stop.

"They will alway be their, but you don't need to let them win, you are much stronger then them, and you don't need new spells, turn to your new friends, they can help you, you just need to let them help you, I wouldn't tell you this if I didn't know if they would hurt you, I raised you to be strong but sometimes it's ok to be weak. That will never change who you are, you are powerful, but you still have feeling, your aloud to feel them." She left after that, I didn't move, I just cried, I yelled into the sky letting out these feeling's of pain and sadness. I felt arms wrap around me and I melted into them feeling safe, Kara held onto me giving me time to speak.

"I miss her, I need her, but she's never really here, it hurts, it hurts so much, nothing helps anymore, Lucian thinks it does, I never told him that I still took it but it never worked." I cried into Kara, but she never said a word back, she just held me, rubing up and down my back gently. "Kara, I need help." I let my walls down, and she didn't run away disgusted, she stayed.

"I will protect you Nezza, you never need to ask, I will be there, my friends will be there to, you don't need to fight alone anymore." She pulled back to look into my eyes, holding my head up gently with one of her hands. I gave her a small nod, she picked me up, again, her arms were becoming my safe space very quickly. She carried me back to the tower landing gently on the landing pad, as she walked inside she didn't speak to anyone, but they weren't asking her questions, they were asking me, they wanted to know if I was ok.

"Is she ok Kara?" This time is was Alex and Kara did answer.

"To be honest no, but right now I am going home to my apartment and we are going to just relax, cause that's what she is needing right now, Nia can you let Cat know we won't be in again, and to tell her before we get back the story she asked for will be done." Kara went back outside, stopped just before she got there, "Alex meet me there with you stuff, you know what stuff."

She landed in her apartment sitting me on her couch, at least this time I can sit up. Kara stands slowly going to the door, I follow her with my eyes, I don't speak my voice gone from screaming. Alex walks in through the door a bag in her hand and a worried look on her face, one I think is for Kara.

"Nerezza, can you look at me please?"I look to Alex being too tired to try anything, "Good job, can you tell me where it hurts?" I point to my most painfull scar, the scar that runs down my back. "Can I look? I won't hurt you, I just want to check it." I give her a small nod as Kara takes her place in front of me just holding me still and keeping me sitting up right. "I gonna need to clean this, it looks like it opened, how old is this?"

"Too old." My voice comes out horse, and ragged. I didn't think they could open again.

"Kara, can you call Lena, I am gonna need more help with this." Kara helps me lay down before grabbing her phone and calling Lena. "Hey Nerezza, can I have your arm please?" My arms don't move from being held close to my body as I shake my head. Kara comes back as Alex goes to the bag she brought, Kara gently pries my arm away from my body, i fight as hard as i can, but the attments are futile againt her when my strength is this deapleated.

"No, please no, I don't want it please, no." I beg as tears spill out my eyes, but Alex has come back, in her hand lays a needle, I try to move away but I can't go very far. "Please! No no please, stop please."