7.

.
.
The maids entered the room and witnessed a horrible sight in front of them. A fragile figure is laying lifeless almost naked. The sight pains their heart.

They slowly approach him. The young made suk-ja cried out at his bruised figure. Face is pale stained with tears. Blood stained the bedsheet.

"Hey boy... Wake up".. The elder made called him softly.

After some moments some movements can be seen from the omega.

After opening his eyes he got scared.. Trying to back away from them while crying.

" Hey.. Don't be scared.. Look... I will not harm you..... "Suk-ja softly said to taehyung trying to make him comfortable.

Taehyung was shaking in fear. " Pls don't come near me"he cried out in hazy voice which was caused by screaming.

"We are here to help you... Don't be scared... Look at me" The maid said softly.

After few minutes he finally calmed down. He was recalling last night memory making his cry in pain. Physician pain as well as mental.

"Boy... Listen carefully... You need to leave this room as soon as possible otherwise you would be in trouble and we will also".. The head maid informed.

" As master's personal slave you need to obey his every word, don't make him angry or behave otherwise. He have the power to destroy every person who annoys him... Keep those in mind ok"

Taehyung was just sitting blankly covering his body with the bedsheet. Later a maid covered him with a robe.

"Mother... He is traumatized don't talk to him like that... " Suk-ja protested.

"Taehyung... Your name is taehyung right? "

Taehyung nodded.

"Ok then.. I will call you tae, you can call me as your friend.. Ok"

Taehyung looked at her vulnerably. She was trying hard to stop her tears.

"Can you please come with me.... Let me give you a bath... Ok"

Taehyung was hesitating.

"Trust me... I won't harm you"she said with a soft smile.

Taehyung finals nodded and attempted to stand from his seat but the sudden wave of pain made him loose his balance.

" Pain"he said in a small voice still crying.

"Ok.. Let me help you tae... You will feel fresh after bath... Hmm"

After that they supported taehyung's back then take him to give him a bath where suk -ja helped him give him a fresh clothes to wear. Taehyung was feeling thankful for her kindness.

"Ca-can I ask you something".. Taehyung asked her when she is drying his hair with a towel.

" Why.. Is.. He-he that cru-cruel"Taehyung stuttered.

She understood what taehyung was trying to say.

"I don't know... Maybe because of his mother, or other reason... I don't really know that.. "

"I am working here just for one year... But my mother was here from his birth... Maybe she knows something... But she never told me"

Taehyung didn't answered anything.

"Ok... Let's forgot about bad things for now... Can you tell me where are you from.... You look like a prince, more like a fairy"

The thought of his loving family and brother made him smile but soon it disappeared.

"I am from black rose kingdom, my family love me so much, I also love them so much...... But some wolves attacked our land........ I don't even know if my parents were alive... But I want to save my brother if it costs my live.. I will do that also"... Silent tears were escaping through his eyes.

" You are very strong tae, your parents must be proud of you.. ".. She smiled between her tears.

" Does he finished ".. A maid burge into the room.

They yelp in surprise.

" Yes... We are done here"she answered.

"Ok... Young master is calling him.. Immediately" She huffed.

"Why... " She asked.

"Have you gone mad you are asking why.... If he knew it you will be killed then and there.... " She warned.

"But... He -"

Taehyung stopped her in the middle.

"I will go.... Can you please take me to him".. He said to the other maid.

She nodded and instructed him to come behind her.

Taehyung turned to her who was standing Worriedly.

" Don't worry nuna... I will be fine"
.. He said and left with her.

He is scared that's true but he have to do it... He have to.

Jungkook is sitting on a couch in the gigantic hall. Many maids are serving him as he want his meal.

He was throwing every dish they made for him...

"What nonsense did you make ha?.. Can't you even cook a nice meal.... Disgusting fellows" He growled.

The maid were shaking in fear. They did their best even made the testiest food in the world but he still didn't like it.

Taehyung was silently standing in a corner hanging his head low. He was terrified to look at him, let alone to go near him. The last night incident still haunting him.

Suddenly jungkook smelled the sweet scent which made his wolf howl.

"That sweet scent of that low life omega... He must be here"... He said to his mind and turned to the direction where taehyung is standing.

As soon he saw the omega he left out a smirk.

" Oh.. Look who is here... My little slut is here...... "

"Why are you standing there, come to me" He sweetly uttered.

Taehyung slowly went to the alpha with his shaky legs still looking down.

"Your master is hungry... Isn't it your duty to feed him"...

Taehyung nodded.

" I WANT WORDS "he shouted.

Taehyung flinched. " Ye-yes.. Prince "

"Hmm"

"But who gave you permission to call me prince... My little slut".. He hold his jaw forcefully made the omega look at him.

Taehyung was hissing in pain.

" Hurts"

"Is it hurting.... Oh.... Then you should get hurt more.... Ok... ".. With that he pressed his other hand to back to taehyung's wound.

"YOU WILL ONLY CALL ME MASTER.. DO YOU GET THAT" Jungkook pressed more.

Taehyung clenched his teeth to endure the pain.

"Ye-yes master"

" Go and make me food.. "Jungkook ordered him and pushed him. Taehyung stumbled at his back but somehow balanced himself.

Jungkook sat on his seat munching grapes giving side eyes to taehyung.

Taehyung headed to kitchen and made whatever the food he could make. He never made any food before, his mother always took care of him. But sometimes he helped the maids to make food for the poor so he knew a few dishes.

He made the food quickly then served jungkook.

" Hmm.... The food is looking good.... I must say you are very talented ".. The alpha mocked.

" Ok then feed me".. Taehyung's eyes grew bigger in shock.

"Come on feed me my little slut"...

💚💜