11.

.
.
Jungkook is sitting in his study room with a dark awra surrounding him. Taehyung was standing in front of him like a whimpering puppy.

Taehyung gathered some courage to talk with him..

"Umm... Umm...Master....Won't you said that you will grant me a wish.. " He said in a little voice.

Jungkook was checking some peppers. After hearing his question he looked at him with his fierce gaze.

The alpha chuckled. "Do you think you did great omega? "

Taehyung gulped in fear, fidgeting with his fingers.

"But... That alpha... Said earlier... " Taehyung defend.

"YOU WHORE..... dare to talk about other alpha's.... Are you that desperate.. " Jungkook shouted out clenching his fist.

Taehyung's eyes got teary.

He started crying in fear tears streaming down his face, eyes wide and filled with terror. His body is tremble because of strong scent of the true blood.

and they might be gasping for breath, as fear overwhelms them. Their voice may quiver or be shaky, and their facial expression could show a mix of distress and panic. They may also have a heightened heart rate and a strong desire to seek safety or comfort.

"I'm.. I'm... Sorry master... " His voice quivered, expression of distress and panic. Taehyung was crying profusely.

"Ahh... Stop your crying.... Ask whatever you want.. " Jungkook said in a irritated voice .

Hearing that taehyung's face lit up a little bit.

"I don't have all day for you... Just say what you want.. " Jungkook snapped at him.

"Can.. I meet with my brother whenever I want? ".. Taehyung asked head hung low expecting another lash from jungkook.

Jungkook huffed in annoyance looking at the trembling omega.

" Umm... Ok.. You can... BUT.. Don't try to act smart with me omega... Did you get that.. "Jungkook warned.

Taehyung nodded with a little smile on his face.

" If... You don't need me... Now... Can I go to him.. "Taehyung asked voice filled with fear but his face displaying a cute expression.

" Don't disturb me and go from here"jungkook answered concentrating on his paperwork. Face void any expression.

"Thank you Master... " Taehyung chirped and quickly ran out from the place.

Jungkook was looking at his way with his perching gaze.

Taehyung quickly ran to his brother's room. He has the freedom to see his brother whenever he wants and this made him very happy.

Taehyung is just like that. Even a little thing can make him happy despite having lots of bad things happening with his life.

Taehyung spotted Namjoon who was talking with a doctor. Taehyung assumed that he is the one who is treating his hyung.

He quickly went to them.

"Are you the one who is treating my hyung? " Taehyung asked innocently.

"Umm... You are? " The man asked confused.

"He is the patient's brother... " Namjoon informed the physician.

"Ohh.. Then I must tell you he is ok now but I can't exactly tell when will he wake up.... I trying my best for him.. "

"Than you for treating my brother.. "

"It's my duty... "

The physician leaves from there.