17.

.
.

It's midnight and taehyung seems to have trouble sleeping he was trying for many hours but sleep seems to ditch him so he decided to watch over the moon and the clouds he likes the way they are covering the moon and the next moment going further away from the moon leaving him alone... Just like he is now.

"Moon Godess.... Pls make my hyung healthy... Don't make him suffer anymore.... " He whispered with longing in his voice.

Suddenly he heard the door's click sound like someone is opening it, he flinched in fear... "W-who is there..? " He stuttered.

"Did you forgot me.. Omega? " The person answered in a mocking tone.

Taehyung gulped, cold sweat has started to form because he knows whom this voice belongs to.... But isn't it early, he was going to come in ten days... It's still one week.

With a lingering smirk the Almighty alpha approach towards the shivering omega showing his dominant aura, and sharp features in full glory of his black attire and royal cloak.

Taehyung visibly shivered. "You are here master...? " Taehyung finally voice out after gathering some courage but trying to avoid those piercing gaze which starting right into his soul.

"Am I invisible to you.... Can't you see me
.. " The alpha went very close to him almost crashing the omega by his body as he was standing at the edge of the window.

The alpha turned the omega and caged him between his arms. Taehyung's back was strongly pressed against the alpha.

Taehyung shivered at the touch. "Did you obeyed my orders omega when I was out? " The alpha asked in his deep husky tone.

Taehyung gulped remembering jimin and the whole backyard incident. How jimin warned him about not to tell the crown prince any of this.

"Y-yes... Master... " Taehyung finally answered.

"Hmm... "

Then there is silence for few moments. The moon light illuminating room with its soft beams. The omega was breathing heavily due to fear and the alpha was smelling the omega's sweet scent... Soon enough he trailed his lips onto the omega's nape and softly bit there earning a muffled moan.

Jungkook smirked. "Umm.... Look like. My omega missed his master... " He chuckled.

Taehyung was too embarrassed to even look up. Jungkook decreased the gap between them and incert his right hand under taehyung's shirt. Taehyung jolted at the sudden action.

After pressing his lips over his exposed neck from backside he insert both of his hands under the omega's shirt caressing his bare belly.

Soon his hands trailed upwards cupping his swells, squishing them over his under garment. Taehyung hissed at the sudden touch curling his toes.

While kissing and biting his neck jungkook's one hand found its way to the omega's private part. Wiggling his hand underneath his panty he cupped his flower too. Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook carried him to bed and hovers over his after undressing the omega.

Taehyung moaned loudly as jungkook started to fingering him while creating bid purple hickeys.

"Missed your master ha!... Moaning like a slut you are.... " Jungkook husked.

"Look you hole is gasping for master's cock.... Should I give you..... "