37.

.
.
"Mother..... I want to talk with you about something... " Jungkook approached his mother when she was in her chamber.

"Okay son.... "

"Alone... " Jungkook further added.

Getting the signal her maids left the room.

"Hmm.... What is your concern son? "

"Mother... Can I not marry princess ariel... "

Ahe furrowed her eyebrows.. "But why?.. She will be the best mate for you... I can assure you that.... "

"That's not the reason mother..... My wolf isn't ready for her. He doesn't like her smell... " Jungkook uttered.

"Then whom does your wolf like.... That low life omega?!... " She started in a enraged tone.

"Mo-mother.. That's... "

"What!... What do you think... I don't know about anything, how your nights and days are revolving around that omega, how you are behaving around the omega... " She gritted her teeth. Her voice cracked with frustration, trying to hold back her disappointment, the tension thick in the air.

Jungkook couldn't uttered any world he is totally speechless because what his mother said was true. His wolf seems to love taehyung's scent and because of that every scent he came across becomes unpleasant to him.

"Have you started to adore that lowlife, characterless wolf .... If it's the reason I you can't be my son, my son can't be this low to like a wolf like that.... " His mother snickered in disgust.

"Mother!... Pls forgive me!
... Pls don't say like that.... I am your son, whatever you say I will obey with my whole being...... I  am ready... I will marry the one you have choosen for me.... " Jungkook pleaded. His wolf is totally powerless in front of his mother.

"That's fine son.... And one thing ....you shouldn't give so much priority or attention to that omega from now on only focus on your spouse... Hmm.? " She uttered sweetly. Jungkook respond with a nod.

"Now go back to your work.. " She ordered.

Jungkook bowed and left.

"Obedient sons always listen to his mother... " She stated with a smirk.

"You can come inside now.... " She called her personal maid.

"Did you refilled the herbs .... ? " She asked in a monotonous tone.

"Yes.... I did... Luna... "

"Hmm.... Good.... " She sighed in anticipation.

***

"Alpha.... Your bath is ready....... " Taehyung's voice was soft, his hands deftly undoing the alpha's clothes as they stood in the opulent chamber.

"Hmm.... " The alpha answered without looking at the omega. The alpha's response was distant, his attention elsewhere, his gaze fixed on some unseen point in the distance.

As the both started to walk towards the bath place the prince stopped taehyung in the middle.

"You don't have to accompany me anymore," he declared, his voice carrying a weight of finality.

"But... "

The alpha's interruption was swift and sharp, cutting through Taehyung's words like a blade. "Just leave! Don't dare to defy me," he growled, his tone laced with authority and frustration, before turning on his heel and striding out of the chamber, leaving Taehyung behind in a cloud of tension and confusion.

Taehyung slowly made his way to the practice field where his hyung is practicing his skills right now.

He stood there in distance, gazing straight where his hyung and Namjoon is practicing their sword skills, though taehyung was looking that way but his mind has drifted elsewhere.