9.

.
.
Next day jungkook wasn't at the castle so taehyung is trying to sneak out to meet his brother.

He tiptoes live his room looking every where if anyone is there. After making sure no one is in sight for now he successfully able to complete his mission.

He slowly opened the door where jin was getting treatment. But the scene in front of him made his heart pang.

His brother is laying lifeless on the bed whose breathing is very slow, face is pell which giving taehyung a chill running down to his spine. He never saw his brother like that. So Lifeless.

Taehyung sobbed. "Hyung... You will be fine soon... Don't worry hyung.. You tae will save you... I will save you hyung.. "

He sat beside the laying figure holding his hand. Tears were continuously flowing through his eyes.

But the door of the room suddenly get opened made taehyung terrified to the core. He thought it's jungkook. Taehyung flinched holding his brother's hand tightly.

But instead of jungkook taehyung saw someone who is bulkier than jungkook with a dragon eyes looking at him directly. He never saw him before.

Taehyung was breathing heavily in fear as the figure was nearing them.

"Are you taehyung? ".. The person asked, his voice seemed somewhat calm to taehyung unlike jungkook's voice.

Taehyung hesitatingly nodded.

" Oh... I am Jeon nam joon.. Jungkook's brother "

Now taehyung is too frightened thinking what will happened next. Will he be punished, will they stop jin's treatment... Thinking those taehyung burst in tears.

Namjoon panicked. "Umm... Umm... Don't cry.. I will not do anything to you... Don't cry.. ".. Joon tried to console the crying male.

Taehyung looked over him.. " Pls.. Don't do anything to my brother, I won't come here again... Pls plss... Don't say this to prince jungkook.. "Taehyung pleaded.

Namjoon can't see anyone crying like that. After all he is a kind hearted person. So he hugged taehyung, patting his head to calm him down.

" Look taehyung... I won't hurt you or your brother... I am here to see how is he doing.... I won't cause any harm to you.. "Namjoon said with a soothing voice.

Taehyung finally stopped crying. " You really won't harm us.. "Taehyung asked with a cute pout on his face.

Namjoon chuckled at his cuteness.

" Yes... How can I hurt someone as cute as you and your brother... You are like a little brother to me.. "

Taehyung was surprised to see such person in this place and that even jungkook's brother.

Taehyung was feeling very relived after hearing such sweet words.

"Is my brother going to be fine? ".. He asked in a small voice looking at jin caressing his head.

" Hmm... He will... I am always keeping my eye on him... He will recover soon, don't worry.. "

"Thank you for taking care of my brother.. Hyung... " Taehyung smiled.

"I am very glad that you called me hyung tae... "

Taehyung nodded while something.

But suddenly taehyung he heard something which gave him chills. The familiar deep voice which he feared the most.

"Taehyung.. You should go now... I will take care of your brother.. " Namjoon suggested taehyung sensing jungkook is near.

Taehyung nodded desperately and quickly left the place to his room, praying internally not to get caught by the prince.