22.

‼️‼️(Before entering the chapter I want to remind you once again that This is a work of fiction.. A pure imagination.. So old don't try to relate with real life....enjoy the book..thank you)
.
.

Taehyung was sweating, gulping hard in nervousness.. Feeling very inferior under the alpha's piercing gaze.

"Can't do it?.... I should punish you and your brother then... Will it be okay..? " Jungkook said in a teasing tone. Taehyung quickly shook his head in denial.

"Jennifer... Help me.... Pls.... " Taehyung said to his wolf.

"Let me take over then... " Wolf answered.

"No... You can't fully take over.... You can't control yourself.... " Taehyung said in a worried tone.

"Ok.. Ok... I understand... Then let me take over your senses a little bit... It will help... "

"Ok... " Taehyung breathed heavily. He closed his eyes for a moment and let jenifer take over his sense a little bit, giving his a little bit courage and confidence to pleasure the alpha before him. Taehyung doesn't know how to but his wolf can do this driven by omega instinct.

After opening his eyes.. It glows a little bit showcasing the faint blue Irish.

Jungkook smirked seeing that.. He is enjoying it very much.

As the alpha was leaning backwards supported by his both hands.. Taehyung leaned forward to get close to the alpha's face more.

He breathe heavily near the alpha's face.. Brushing his lips with his own but didn't kissed him.

He then glide his fingers into the alpha's hair from behind and started massaging his scalp while giving soft kisses across his neck.

The alpha's breathe hitched for a few moments when the omega kissed under his ear near his scent gland then trailed the kisses sensually on the earlobe followed by a whisper which made the alpha's dick twiched all of a sudden.

This is the first time taehyung call him alpha in the most seductive way. The omega slowly started to straddle on the alpha's lap by swaying his hips back and forth... The smirky face of the alpha started to fade and replaced by dark hooded eyes.. He bite his lips when the omega cupped his face. The alpha's eyes glowed red.. His wolf is taking over his senses as the omega started producing sweet scent which is mainly produced by Omega's when they wanted to seduce a alpha.

The hooded eyes of the omega and the life expressions along with his soft long hair turning on the alpha even more when it brushed against his face. Taehyung slowly put the alpha's one hand over his his torso and another one over his neck... Giving free access to the alpha.

He pulled the omega more to himself when the omega nibbles on his lips.breathing warmly on his lips.

"You tuned bold.. Ha? " He said with a smirk.

Taehyung nodded making a innocent expression.

He put more pressure on the Omega's hips earning soft moan...

"I like it omega..... You are forgiven... "

The Omega smiled.. Taehyung was very happy. He immediately wanted to get off from the alpha's lap but his firm hold put him back to the previous place.

"After seducing me... Do you think you can break free from here...... This is not fare right? You need to take full responsibility of this"Jungkook pointed at his bulging corch.

Taehyung gulped.

"You need to take everything your alpha is going to give you like a good responsible omega.. Hmm? "Jungkook said in a soothing voice.

With that the alpha flipped themselves over the bed. Hovering over the omega he unbuttoned his shirt real quick and grouped his soft boobs which is erected because of the previous activities.

He licked the nipples before taking it fully in his mouth... The sweet scent that is illuminating from the omega tuned on the alpha even more. Taehyung was breathing in a fast motion.

After putting his length into the warm hole the alpha glided his hand from his shoulders to his palm and intertwined them. The omega moaned shamelessly actually the wolf is reacting like that not taehyung himself actually.. The wolf liked the alpha's touch very much and alpha's this move appears very hot to him. He wants more of it.

"My omega is really liking it.. Hmm... " Jungkook groaned with a powerful thrusts.

Taehyung moaned heavily with closed eyes as jungkook passionately kissing the crook of the Omega's neck.

The omega is feeling happy because the alpha is treating him softly but not taehyung... He can't believe his wolf.. How can she feel happy,,, how can she think this much lowly of him... He is visibly upset with his wolf.

After jungkook leave the room for lunch taehyung sat on the bed leaning his head on the headboard... "Why did you react that Jennifer..? " Taehyung asked tearing up.

"Sorry taehyung..... I don't know.. Why... I just like his soft touch......He was touching us very delicately" Jennifer whispered. She herself is very sad because taehyung is upset.

"You never behaved like this... What happened to you... " Taehyung asked in disbelief. Tears were trailing down from his face.

"I don't know..... " She said in a defeated tone.

Jungkook was in great mood when he went to get his lunch. For the first time The omega seems to respond to his touch, eagerly taking every pleasure that he was giving him.

And this matter somehow made him happy but soon his happy mood got replaced by a frown.. "What are you doing here princess? "

"Umm... I just came to apologize.. I shouldn't have said something like that to you..... I am here because I don't want to loose a good friend of mine... Will you forgive me prince.. " She said cutely by showing her puppy teary eyes.

Jungkook sighed. He really don't want to destroy his good mood so he made amands between them and reconcile the friendship with her.

"Would you like to join me for lunch? "Jungkook asked somi.

"Certainly.. I would love to... " She Chirped and went behind the prince to the table.

After settling down jungkook called on of the maid.

"Get some food for taehyung quickly... He is in my room... " He ordered and started to eat.

Somi frowned in confusion.. "Umm... Prince... Why that maid of yours in your room... I heard you don't like people entering in your chamber.. "

Jungkook clenched his fist under the table to control his anger.. "It's my personal matter princess, hope you respect that... " Jungkook said in a authoritive tone making her fully shut her mouth.

She then dwelled much in this matter as she don't want to break the mending friendship between her and the alpha. But she made a mental note to know about the omega and his relation with the alpha.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎💔❣️💞💞