part:2

You were unpacking your things with momo.

Momo:"Y/niee Iam so tired.I hate to do the works."

Y/n:"yeah come on finish this.We have to help aunty as well as."

Momo:"Uff dont worry she can handle.she dont need us."

Y/n:"but mo-

Momo:"dont worry y/n."

Y/n:"Ok ok iam going downstair bye."

You come downstairs and see momo' mother.

Y/n:"hi aunty. Do you need any help."

Aunt:"y/n dear nothing you go take rest.you just come from a long journey. "

Y/n:"No iam not tired come on aunty tell me how can i help you."

Aunt:"but dear-

Y/n:"Aunty you always used to tell me that i am like your daughter right?i have rights to help you right?"

Aunt:"Noone can win you in talking."

Y/n:"now tell me how can i help you?"

Aunt:"I need some groceries. Your uncle is out of city with kai.so-

Y/n:"I can do that."

Aunt:"Really dear.but you are new to this ci-

Y/n:"I will take a cab.Dont worry about me.I will quickly go and bring groceries ok."

You were walking with groceries on your hand.suddenly you saw a man misbehaving with a woman.But sad fact is that nobody come to help that woman.

That man tried to hit the woman but a hand stop him.

Y/n:"How dare you to hit her?"you yank his hand harshly.

Man:"Hey girl leave from here. Dont interfere between us.GO!
He yells at you.

Y/n:"You cant misbehave with her mr."

Man:"she is my wife.I can do whatever i want got it.If want your good than leave from here."

You look at him with confidence.Now people started to crowd to see the scene.You take a step ahead.

Y/n:"I am not afraid of you.She is your wife not your property.You cant hit her."

Man:"Hey girl dont teach me."

You didnt move a inch from your place.You look towards the woman.She was crying hard.suddenly that man pulled  your hand harshly.

Otherside,Taehyung was driving his car.Suddenly he saw the scene.

Taehyung :"Whats happening here."He park his car and get out from the car.

His jaw  dropped as he witness the scene.You were sitting top of the man while twisting his hand.

Y/n:"How dare you to touch me nasty bastard?I will break your hand."

Man:"please leave me.Forgave me please.I will not do that again please."he cried.

You yank his hand and get up from him.You went towards the woman.

Y/n:"I know i shouldn’t interfare in your personal matter but i want to say for your good.Dont be weak especially in front of  the man like him."

Woman:"thank you so much for helping me."

Y/n:"If he can hit you in public then i know he must be torture you in private."

She nod her head and cried hard.