part:22

Time goes fast in a blink of eye.Your relation with taehyung got stronger then before.

You were walking with taehyung while holding hands together.

Taehyung :"just few days then i will be graduate." he look down at you.

Y/n:"are you upset with that?" you rise your eyebrows.

Taehyung :"of course iam."

Y/n:"why?" you come in front of him.

Taehyung :"because i will not see you often." he made a cute pout which you love to kiss.

Y/n:"oww thats the reason?" you Circle your arm around his neck.He put his hands on your waist.You both just stare at eachother.

Taehyung :"dont look at me like that nor i cannot control myself." he smirks.

Y/n:"what you will you do?" you tease him on purpose.

Taehyung :"i will love you until you pass out in my arm out of pleasure."he smirks as you wide your eyes.

Y/n:"yeah when you became so pervert." you hit on his chest.

Taehyung :"when you enter in my life." he turn you around and back hug you.You giggled in his arms.he put his chin in you shoulder. You both stare at the sea in front of you.

Y/n:"i will never leave you." he hug you tightly.

Taehyung :"i know."

--------------------

Next day,

Momo came out from her college.She saw some girls were drooling and fan girling someone.you went towards the gate and saw the unexpected person.

Momo:"jimin?" she whispers.He look up from his phone. He take out his sunglass and look into her eyes.As their eyes were talking.

Jimin:"hey momo!" its the first time he called her by her name.Her eyes get teary.She quickly run towards him.He frown to see her running towards him.

Jimin:"wha----his words get shut by her sudden hug.He was stood there dumbfound.

Momo:"I missed you." she whispers softly.She snuggle in his chest.He slowly hug her back while smiling.

Jimin:"are you really my bumpy?" he asked while breaking the hug.She hit his chest.

Momo:"I hate you park jimin." she started to walk away.

Jimin:"what?" he run behind her.

He pulled her by her arm.she look up at him and then around.

Momo:"leave me everyone is watching."she said while eying everyone.

Jimin:"i dont care."he just stare at her.

Momo:"what do you want.You didnt even tell me that you were going out of country. " she said while crying.

Jimin:"why do you care? You hate me right then why?" he rise his eyebrows well he knows the answer very well.But he wants to hear from her mouth.

Momo:"Because"

Jimin:"Because iam your friend?"

Momo:"Because I LOVE YOU JEEK." she cried even more.

Jimin:"Yo- you what?" he shutters

Momo:"I LOVE YOU." she continuously hit his chest.He held her hands and pinned that behind her back while pulling her to him.Suddenly he smashed his lips with hers.He break the kiss and said,

Jimin:"I LOVE YOU TOO BUMPY." he also cried out of happiness.

Momo:"but now i hate you." he frowns

Jimin:"why babe?"

Momo:"Because you hurt me so much." she cutely pout.

Jimin:"Iam sorry." he held his ears cutely.she laugh at him and pinch his cheeks.

Momo:"iam just joking." he smiled and again pulled her in a hug.

Jimin:"I love you so much."he give quick kiss on her neck.

Momo:"I know."

Jimin:"lets go to our first date." she nod and held his hand tightly. They went towards his car.

---------------------

You were setting the table with your brother as you were having party on your house.

Yoongi:"wow its look so tasty." he nod and look towards jimin.

Y/n:"oppa dont you think jiminssi changed much."

Yoongi:"yup he become a lover boy." you chuckle with him.

You sit beside jin.They all take sit quickly.

Taehyung :"why are you sitting beside him?" he pout sadly.

Y/n:"i---

Jin:"tae before becoming your girlfriend she is my sister." he said strictly.

Taehyung :"i will make her my wife then."

Jungkook:"uhh please stop you all making me feel single guys."

Jennie:"than start to find a girl for you."

Jungkook:"will you find me one?" he smiled.

Lisa:"of course,just say your ideal type."

Hoseok:"just like y/n." he said out of nowhere.

Jungkook:"yes you are right." you all giggled.

Taehyung :"yeah dont look at her, she is mine to look."he said as he give me a wink.

Jin:"yea you pervert iam still here." he said while showing his fork.

Jimin:"babe you should
eat more." he give more rice to momo.

Momo:"yeah dont."

They all look at them.

Yoongi:"iam feeling lonely." he whispers sadly.

Namjoon:"yeah i think i should also find someone."

Rose:"huh i think guys stay single is better then getting mingle."

Jisoo:"i dont think so rose."

Lisa:"iam agree with rose."

You all pass the night while giggling and laughing together.

To Be Continue ........