part:20

Y/n:"i cant belive that iam his official girlfriend now." you smiled shyly.

Momo:"yes you are." she also smiled with you.she came to your house for sleepover.

Y/n:"momo you should also date someone better."

Momo:"i think i found someone y/niee."she look at you as you sit on her waist.

Y/n:"who is that lucky man?" you give her death glare.

Momo:"i dont know if i like him or not."

Y/n:"tell me who?"

Momo:"its Park jimin."you look at her in blank face.

Y/n:"jiminssi?"she nod and push you slightly, you get up and sit beside her.

Momo:"i dont know but he always flirt with me." she pout and look at you sadly.

Y/n:"girl you got the best man."

Momo:"y/n iam confused with my feelings and i also dont know  if he like me or not."

Y/n:"ok i will talk to him."

Momo:"No y/n.First i want to confirm my feelings."you nod and hug her.

Y/n:"he is really good so i hope you understand soon."

Momo:"thanks."

-------------------

Jisoo:"what happen to you?" she asked jin.

Jin:"nothing i just thinking about y/n."he turn off the gas and turn to her.

Jisoo:"her relationship with taehyung?"he nod.she step close to him and hug him softly.He smiled and hug her back.He put his chin on her head.

Jisoo:"dont worry,taehyung will never hurt her and she is so sweet who will hurt her?"

Jin:"iam just thinking about his dad.Iam afraid that he will not accept my y/n."

Jisoo:"Have trust in taehyung,he will take care of that."

Jin:"i will not tolerate if they hurt my sweetheart." she tip toes on her feet and kiss on his cheek.

Jisoo:"i love you."he chuckle on her cuteness..

Jin:"i love you too." he again pulled her in a hug.

Jisoo:"Iam hungry."she said while breaking the hug.

Jin:"ok i will serve the food." he quickly start to work.

------------------

Y/n:"taehyung i dont think i should meet your family right now."you tried to stop him as he was dragging you with him inside his house.

Taehyung :"Dont be afraid iam here with you." he look around and ask a maid.

Taehyung :"where is mom?"

Maid:"she-----

Mrs kim:"tae?" she come out from kitchen and come in front you guys.

Taehyung :"its y/n and y/n she is my pretty mom." he hug his mom.

Mrs kim:"hello dear." she gave you a soft smile." you bows at her.

Y/n:"hello ma'am."

Mrs kim:"ohh please call me aunty." you smiled and again bows at her.

Taehyung :"mom she is my sweet honey." she look at him while frowning.

Mrs kim:"honey?" he nod.

Taehyung :"yeah whats wrong?"