part:19

Time skip----

Jin:"where is y/n?" he asked jimin as soon as he sat on the sofa.

Jungkook:"y/n?" he asked being confused.

Jin:"where is she?"

Jimin:"with taehyung." he said while leaning on the sofa comfortably.

Jungkook:"you know they like each other." he said smilingly.

Jin:"what?" he shout at them.they quickly grt up from sofa.

Jimin:"whats wrong jin we thought you will be happy to hear that.

Jin:"how can---- his words interrupted by the sound of door opening.

You enter inside the house with taehyung. You both slowly came to them.

Taehyung :"what you guys doing here." he asked both jimin and jungkook.They laugh nervously and look towards jin.He was staring at taehyung like he was a criminal or murderer.

Y/n:"oppa why you---

Jin:"are you both dating?" he asked out of blue.you look at him surprised.

Taehyung :"u- umm----

Y/n:"yes from tonight."you said without hesitate.

Jin:"Why? I strictly forbid you then why?" he shout at you.you flinch hard and look at him being terrified. Taehyung quickly pulled you behind him.

Taehyung :"jin relex,you are scaring her." he said calmly.

Jin:"she is my sister so i know what is better for her."

Taehyung :"yes she is but you cant shout at her like that." your eyes filled with tears.you thought he will be happy but he isnt.But Why?

Y/n:"oppa-- he show you his palm to stop you to speak.

Jimin:"guys calm down please." he tried to calm them down.

Taehyung :"what is the problem jin can you please tell me?"

Jin:"YOU CAN'T LOVE MY SISTER TAEHYUNG."he said strictly.

Taehyung :"why though?i already fall in love with her.What can i do now?"he held your hand tightly in front of him.

Y/n:"oppa i love him too." you also said him.

He look at you with blank face.Suddenly he started to laugh.you all get confused to see his behaviour.

Jin:"iam sorry guys i was joking." he laugh so hard.you all look at him in blank face.

You hit his arm harshly.

Y/n:"i hate you oppa." you almost got heart attack because of him.

Jin:"i love you too Princess." he hug you softly.he look towards taehyung and smiled.

Jimin:"wow jin we thought you will break the bond of them.our PERFECT COUPLE."

Jungkook:"well who will deny to our prince charming."he wink at taehyung.

Jin:"iam sorry tae.please dont make her cry." he tap his shoulder.

Taehyung :"She is your princess but my queen."

Jimin&jungkook:"ooowwww." they shout. You all laugh.

---------------

Few days later,

Jackson was sitting on the library. He was staring at the chair where you used to sit.You always make fun of him.He gave you the rights to do that.Only you.He changed himself for you.But what he gets in return nothing.You are not his but someone else.He wants to destroy this world just to bring you to him.But he couldn't why because you love someone else.