part:16

Next day,

Y/n:"oppa please make for me pancakes."

Jin:"nope,i am making sandwich." he put the sandwich on the plate and look at her.

Y/n:"i will not eat this." you sadly pout and sit on the chair.

Jin:"you have to eat nor i will not let you go with momo." he tried to blackmail you.

Y/n:"yeah you cant stop me from going and who eat sandwich in breakfast." you whine in front of him.

Jin:"You and I." he replied and sit in front of you.

Y/n:"i hate you,i will complaint to grandpa."You takes a bite from sandwich.

Jin:"ok ok go ahead." he also start to have breakfast.

Suddenly your phone buzz,you look into your phone.you get a message from jisoo.you smiled,he noticed that.

Jin:"who is that?"

Y/n:"jisoo." you keep the phone aside and drink the milk.

Jin:"y/n i want to clear something to you."you look at him,he some kind of serious.

Y/n:"what?"

Jin:"i will not allow you to date."

Y/n:"why? Its not like iam dating."

Jin:"yeah just saying keep this in your mind."

You roll your eyes and pout.

Y/n:"oppa what do you think about jisoo?" you asked as soon as its came to your mind.

Jin:"jisoo?you nod happily.

Jin:"well she is very good girl.I mean the boy who will date her will be lucky, but why are you asking?"

Y/n:"just saying,you dont like her?" you asked slowly.

Jin:"yes i like her--- he quickly look at you and smack your head.

Y/n:"ouch oppa why you hit me?"
You message your head.

Jin:"dont ask such a sily questions,ohh yes y/n i dont think i can join the tour."

Y/n:"why though?its the first time iam having a college tour."

Jin:"iam not saying that you also cant.you can join but you will stay at momo's house ok?"

You nod sadly.

Time skip--------

Mr kim was doing some work on laptop.Mrs kim come and sit beside him on the sofa.

Mrs kim:"honey you should take break from work." she handed him the cup of tea.

Mr kim:"i cant,i just love to work you know that very well.And i want taehyung to take my position."

Mrs kim:"honey i know taehyung will walk in your path but dont you think it will be very early for him." she asked being confused.

Mr kim:"After his graduation i will announce his marriage with nancy."

Mrs kim:"what nancy?"

Mr kim:"yes i think she is the perfect match for our son." he smiled while sipping tea.

Mrs kim:"ok as your wish,i just want my son to be happy nothing else."

Mr kim:"dont worry he will keep happy."

2 days later,

You were running towards the college.You stop as you saw the buses stand there line by line.