END

Few days passed,you were looking miserable.You always stay inside your room. smile left your face.Everyone is getting worried for you.You become the girl which you wasn't before.you stare at the invitation card which was send by his father.

Y/n:"how i will live without you?" you cried out loudly.you laid down in the floor.

Suddenly you felt like vomiting, you quickly went to bathroom and vomit.you cried while vomiting. You look at your reflection in the mirror.Its happening since few days.You dont know why? You sometimes feel dizzy and very weak.

Y/n:"should i see a doctor?" you sigh heavily.

----------------

Nancy:"how iam looking tae?" she show him her wedding gown.She is indeed looking like a  real princess.He just nod.He saw a wedding gown and smiled weakly.He saw you smiled at him and showing him your gown.He smiled and look down shyly.

??:"sir are you ok,your bride is there." he look around to find you but you are not here.Its his imagination.

Taehyung :"Tell her i am outside." he immediately get out from there.

Taehyung :"how can i marry her honey how?" he said as his eyes filled with tears.

Wedding day,

Jisoo:"y/n you are not looking good." she patt your back worriedly.

Y/n:"i feel like vomiting jisoo." she widen her eyes.

Jisoo:"suddenly?" you covered your face and run to bathroom.

She held your hairs and patt your back softly.

Y/n:"i feel disgusted." you sit down at the floor.

Jisoo:"lets go to hospital." you shook your head.

Y/n:"no--

Jisoo:"dont argue y/n." she help you to get ready.

In hospital,

Jisoo was sitting one of the chair and tapping her feet continuously.

Jisoo:"come on pick up the call jin." she tried to call him but he was unreachable.

Jackson:"jisoo?" he called her.she look up at him and stood up quickly.

Jackson :"what are you doing here? Everything ok?"

Jisoo:"iam here with y/n." he frowns and asked

Jackson:"what happen to her?"

Jisoo:"i dont know,she not feeling good thats why i brought her here."

Jackson:"ohh."

Jisoo:"what are you doing here,you should be with nancy."

Jackson:"iam not feeling good to attend the wedding and iam here to receive my reports." he sigh heavily.

Suddenly nurse call her to enter the room.jackson also enter the room.

You stare at the doctor as she was observing the reports.

Jisoo:"everything ok?" she said while holding your hand.jackson was standing behind you both.

Doctor:"miss y/n,are you in a relationship?" you raise your eyebrows and shook your head.

Y/n:"no why?"

Doctor:"you are one month pregnant." she sigh and nod.

You stare at her like she shoot you with her gun.Jisoo and jackson was dumbfounded.

Y/n:"i-i-i w-wwhat?" you tried to breath.jisoo quickly look at you and patt your back.

Doctor:"i dont know what to say to you."she look at you with sympathy.