Eight

I'm gonna try writing POV and see how' it's gonna go

Idk how this ended up being too short but anyways enjoyyyyy bestie
Playlist played on makes it better !

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/10gkbkak8eeinfPE373vEd?si=Yh_9JoEMQXmZ0bU67RE--A

Only a pair of footsteps, that belong to Nanami, break the silence of the deserted floor. No lights to be seen.

Not until he's walking the desks aisle, carrying you, of course, that you realize that he's heading towards his office. The heat dances on your cheeks at the memory of the couch dominating his office.

He enters, without forgetting to close the door, he smoothly back kicks it. Gently, he lowers you to the couch. Your heartbeats accelerate as you remember how you were feeling minutes ago, and you surely don't mind more. In fact, you want more. Nevertheless, you have to understand what is going on in his head, first. " What are you doing? ", you murmur.

He doesn't respond, instead he reaches for his desk's lamp and flips it on. Sleepy-eyed, he leans to your ear " Shhhh. I'm about to thank you properly for your caring ", he whispers, and loosens his tie.

" Now that I think about it, you're not much of a speaker, Miss L/N. " He's inches from your face.

" Nor are you, Mr. Kento. ", you reply, amused.

He starts his way, planting kisses all along your neck to your shoulder blades. Then, downwards, he drags his mouth to the upper part of your chest. The dress you bought is not useless, after all. It facilitates this kind of processes. You swallow your tongue, cautious to block any resulting sounds.

Holy angels of god.