04.

✧*̥˚ MENTALLY NOT OK! *̥˚✧

NOW PLAYING: I Can't Handle Change by Roar

0:30 ──ㅇ────── 3:18

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Bada vs. Redlic

A dance battle that Nailea doesn't expect, nor one that she wants to watch in the slightest. It seems almost like someone is playing a joke on the poor girl as she unwillingly watches the two women who have openly dissed her. In Nailea's perfect world, they would both lose and somehow Nailea would win.

The music starts playing in its usual manner and Redlic begins her dance. The Mannequeen dancer walks up to Bada and places her hand on the tall girl's hat, moving her body against the Bebe dancer. Reciprocating her moves, Bada smirks down at the blonde woman. Nailea feels her face heat up as she watches Bada return Redlic's energy, they both look like they're enjoying each other in a friendly competition. It makes Nailea question if there's something between them.

They'd make a really attractive couple...

Nailea shakes her head trying to concentrate, keeping her eyes on the battle, just in case the cameras turn to her and her inner thoughts will be on show for the world to see. Ling nudges her, catching the stiffness and awkwardness that adorns her friend.

"What's wrong with your face?" Ling whispers as Emma leans in as well, "you look weird."

Emma lets out a laugh as she glances at Nailea, "Nai's face is normally like that, pretty but always just a bit off."

Should I be complimented or insulted? What does that even mean? Giving her old friend a quizzical look, tilting her head, trying to decipher the meaning behind Emma's comment. Leaning in closer so she can speak quietly without the sound being picked up, "they give me weird vibes, especially Bada. She's been giving me death stares since filming began."

"Have you met Bada before?" Latrice turns around, interested now. "You must've done something to her."

Nailea shakes her head while throwing her hands up to prove her innocence, "I've never met her before!"

"Bro, maybe she doesn't like your vibe." Emma chuckles. Nailea scoffs because that clearly can't be it. Nailea has a wonderful vibe, at least she thinks so. The two girls start playfully shoving each other, leaving poor Ling in the middle. Kirsten rolls her eyes at the girls and tells them to stop before they break something, like each other.

"Nai, we're here to have fun anyways, so don't worry about it too much," Kirsten smiles charmingly. She gives the younger girl a pat on her knee before turning back around to face the set.