05.

✧*̥˚ TSUBA-KILL ME NOW *̥˚✧

NOW PLAYING: jealousy, jealousy by Olivia Rodrigo

1:16 ───ㅇ───── 2:53

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

A person's perception is their reality.

And Nailea's reality is all over the place.

She has to repeatedly whisper Kirsten's words to herself as her leg bounces involuntarily while everyone waits for filming to continue. Bada has shaken Nailea up, exponentially impacting her self-esteem and belief in her own set of skills.

However, she has to also constantly remind herself that Bada doesn't know who she is, so she doesn't know what she's talking about... right? Shaking her body as if it'll shake the thoughts of the Bebe leader away, Nailea redirects her energy towards her team's success in the legend stage.

Practice can be done anywhere. Which is why Nailea and the rest of the members of Jam Republic have been practicing their moves for their group bottle this entire day; while sitting down, during their break, between takes. Although they haven't been a group for very long, they didn't come here to play around.

Nailea is buzzing with nerves over this battle. Dancing by herself is one thing but dancing as a group? It's a whole other ballpark. When she dances, the only person who she can disappoint is herself but now she truly has to keep it together because it's not just her. Any mistakes she makes is a lot more impactful as a group. Nailea could only think how fucked she is.

It probably doesn't help that Jam Republic is going up against her newfound friends, Tsubakill.

Before they begin filming properly, Latrice notices Nailea's unwavering anxiousness. Her legs are fidgeting nonstop as she zones out, practicing their choreography while humming to their song of choice. Nailea sings when she's nervous, she would sing every time she messed up in training and it's something that Latrice has picked up on quite early-on. The young girl seems to be somewhat nervous about 89% of the time.

Latrice can't help but feel bad for the girl. She has seen multiple articles and videos circulating the internet after Nailea's disappearance from the dance world, which caused quite a scandal as many speculated on why she had left and where she had gone. The incomprehensible amount of backlash that Nailea received can't have been good for her mental state.

The Australian dancer remembers the numerous comments that she had seen about the former dancer; some called her selfish and ungrateful because she didn't think about her fans, some called her a good riddance as she didn't deserve to have the fame for her dancing, and some just called her ridiculous names for the hell of it. Although Latrice never delved deep into the gossip, she isn't exactly innocent. She didn't care for Nailea back then, even holding some distaste for the girl as many others did. Until they joined the same crew and Latrice learnt of Nailea's past.