07.

✧*̥˚ COFFEE OR ALCOHOL? *̥˚✧

NOW PLAYING: self-destructive by Vorsa

0:23 ─ㅇ─────── 3:14

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Everyone needs a little break here and there.

Nailea feels that she needs one every five minutes at this rate. Luckily it's the weekend and the Jam Republic girls have decided to spend their day off at a downtown cafe before exploring the lovely city of Seoul.

"So," Emma sits down after grabbing her drink, "what's going on with you and Bada?"

A sigh escapes Nailea's lips. So much for getting away from her. Nailea shifts uncomfortably in her seat before taking a quick sip from her tea, "I'm not sure, she's pretty much had it out for me since I've arrived but then we had this super awkward moment after the rookie selection."

Audrey chimes in, "awkward moment?"

Nailea begins to describe the moment, how Bada unsolicitedly tried to provoke her, how she stood up to get away and emphasising how close they ended up being to each other. "She's so annoying! She wouldn't move, she was so close to me, like this." Nailea gestures to a couple inches away from her.

Ling smirks knowingly, "you sound very distraught over this, Nai."

Nailea doesn't catch the shared look among her teamies as she continues telling her friends about how annoying and frustrating Bada Lee is, how she wishes that the tall girl will just leave her alone.

"I understand that you're upset because of how she's treated you, Nai," Kirsten begins as she smiles motherly at her young mentee, "but maybe you just need to talk to her? Have a chat with her and see why she feels this way."

She groans as she finishes her tea, not feeling calm at all. "I think I need something stronger, but coffee or alcohol?"

"Well, I'm not sure how many coffees it'll take to be happy, but so far, it's not five." Latrice laughs as each Jam Republic member turns their head in disbelief and concern for their friend. How many coffees has this girl had today? It's only 11:30...

"Okay," Ling pats Latrice's knee, "we'll circle back to Latrice's crippling coffee addiction after this... but Nai, do you think maybe you feel so strongly about Bada because of something deeper?"

Something deeper? Of course not, how could Ling ever think of that? If anything, it's because I deeply and strongly dislike her. Nailea scoffs at the mere thought of Bada Lee, she wants to get away from her at any given chance.

However, there's a saying: if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans. Now Nailea isn't a deeply religious person, believing more in the cosmic power of the universe, but the quote always sat with her in a humourous way. In a way to say that fate is a funny thing and everything happens for a reason, even if it completely ventures from someone's set plans.