HTD# 1

A challenge.

Bada just came out from her last dance class of the day. Her smile spread widely as she felt that familiar feeling of happiness and pride upon seeing her students execute the choreography she made for this week's lesson. Plus seeing the excitement in her students' eyes in learning the dance and showcasing doesn't miss to make her realize why she loves dancing. Cause like all of them she was once like them as well, a student.

Now that she's teaching, the cycle of learning didn't actually end everyday she finds new ways to develop her dancing. She keeps on finding out new techniques and challenging herself to be better in her craft. Little does she know she's getting more of that challenge when she entered the Teacher's lounge where all the dance teacher stay before classes.

When she opened the door she immediately saw one of her co-dancer slash their receptionist of the day Howl talking to a middle aged man, they seem to be engaged in a very serious conversation.

Bada immediately thought that he might be one of those managers from agencies looking for a choreographer based on what he was wearing. A grey tuxedo with blue shirt underneath. Bada took a second thought on her first assumption, the air in this guy doesn't seem like one of those shoe-kissing managers she'd seen before. This guys more uptight and very professional.

"Yes I understand... Oh here she is. Bada come here for a sec."

Howl beckoned for her to sit with them in a 3-set single sofa once he saw her close the door. She didn't waste any minute and walked to where they were.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

She greeted them before sitting on the third sofa accross the man Howl was talking to. He smiled curtly to her and so did she. Bada then turned to Howl her eyes subtly asking him what's happening.

"Ah Bada this is Mr. Jung Hae Soon by the way. His here to inquire if any of our teachers would agree to sign a private dance lesson with his daughter. A begginers class."

Bada nodded her head while she hummed upon taking in the information. She found it somewhat mysterious why a child would need private dance lessons specially in this type of dance, hip hop.

If anyone has any idea about dancing this forte its usually taught in groups and private lessons are only granted to those who are learning classic dances like ballet or ballroom, even those two are commonly taught in groups. Dancing is also about socializing you know, it develops character and is a gateway to get to know people with the same interests. That's another thing Bada loved in dancing.

"My daughter actually saw you dance once and personally requested for you Miss. She's a bit of an ambitious child and said she only wanted to learn from the best."

Mr. Jung said with a warm look on his face, his clearly conveying a real time conversation with his so called "ambitious" daughter with that smirk on his face.

On the other hand Bada felt honored,  a kid saying she wanted to learn from the best and by best meant her. Bada Lee. If that didn't made anyone's heart warm their probably made of stones and metal. Cause that made her smile more than before.

Bada almost immediately said yes to teaching the girl but she has to handle a transaction like this professionally first. They talked about the important details like the frequency of classes based on Bada's schedule, the amount for the begginers class and most importantly where the lessons will be taught.

"In our house. We actually have a mini dance studio there. Plus our home is very near from here."

Mr. Jung said. Bada grew more curious with what he said. A house with a mini studio is likely to occupied by a dancer but his child doesn't know how to dance and is requesting instead of private lessons than being taught by her parents.