Anytime, anyplace, anywhere!

"Can you take me a few blocks down, it's still a little hot out there?" asked Max

"Sure thing!" said Dave

Dave drove via the back alleys and service roads and ended up a few blocks away from the spy goons. He pulled over to the side of the street. It was the main City road which was wide, long and straight. Dave put the van in park, he turned to look at Max, but before he could say anything Max leaned over and hugged Dave.

"Wow, those hugs are tight...twice in one day is rare! Are you ok? You want to share what's going on?" quizzed Dave.

Max pulled slowly out of the hug and looked at Dave for a brief second or two before getting out of the van. Dave knew that meant no more questions, she didn't want to talk. Max went to the rear doors and opened them. She pulled Dave's trusty old motocross bike towards her and then lifted it putting it gently down on the road.

"You know Max, I never get tired of seeing you lift heavy shit like it weighs nothing!" said Dave.

Max connected with Dave's eyes in the rearview mirror, she smiled and playfully pushed down on the back of the van with her foot, her muscles expanding, tensing,  as her powerful leg compressed the van's rear suspension. The old van creaked and groaned as it sunk under the pressure she was applying. Dave had always had a thing for Max but it never moved on from the friend zone. He noticed Max's teasing smile and changing his view could see her muscular leg seemingly like it was about to rip out of her leggings,  the fabric struggling to contain the expanding muscle size.

"Max...don't break my van" he shouted with a chuckle.

Max released the pressure and removed her foot from the back of the van, it sprung up back to its normal position.

"Get back to your shop through the back streets and alleys. They don't know your van. As soon as you are out of sight I'll start the bike noise will draw them this way. I'll be in touch Dave. Go now" said Max

"Be careful" she added

He knew she cared for him just not the way he wished. Still, he'd do anything for Max, anytime, anyplace!

Dave moved off and took the next left turn. He heard the unmistakable sound of his bike start. Dave stopped his van and turned around in his seat, looking out of the back window he
saw Max roar off followed shortly after by the spy goons SUV. The heavy black SUV soon reached speed trying to catch up with the motocross bike. It stood out, out of place in the normal city traffic and that's what drew their attention must be her they thought.

Max looked over her shoulder and could see the SUV gaining on her, the exhaust crushing had not immobilised the vehicle as quickly as she had wanted. The huge SUV pulled level-matching her speed. Max looked across, the SUV swerved sharply over towards Max almost making contact. The driver of the SUV took a while to recover control, now it was her turn. Skillfully Max drew level with the SUV and then moved closer. Max kicked the SUV door,  her powerful muscles propelling her boot into the bodywork crumpling around her foot. The force from her powerful kick caused the SUV to swerve even further across the road. Max moved in close again, her muscular leg striking the side of the SUV with so much power the SUV lifted onto two wheels momentarily and then landed back on all four skidding across as it did so.

The speed of the SUV dropped. At last, it seemed like the engine of the SUV was finally cutting out after the earlier exhaust pipe crushing. Wasting no time Max took full advantage, she swerved away and swung back in moving hard on the SUV. This time the whole of the right side of her body made contact, the steel crumpling from the impact of her powerful physique. Her muscular frame crushes the bodywork and knocks the SUV again onto two wheels. Max reached down and grabbed the steel underside tightly, her fingers crushing into the steel frame. She started to lift the SUV with only one arm, her bicep bulging as she applied her strength. The SUV rose higher as she continued to lift the SUV, as the SUV tilted further Max gave a powerful final push which tipped the SUV off its remaining wheels and onto its side, crashing onto the road. The metal and steel screeched against the road surface as sparks flew everywhere.

Max accelerated away. Her target was the Red Eye gang.

 Her target was the Red Eye gang