A Dark Lan Wangji

After Lan Wangji see his beloved soulmate fall down to the abyss below, he felt his heart and soul shattered into a million piece. He turn around with full of anger, hatred and revenge in his eye. 'I won't forgive any of you!' He see all of the sect leader and disciple is fighting over Wei Wuxian Yin Hufu.

'What belong to Wei Ying, will never belong to greedy people like you!' He stretch out his hand, he call for the half piece of Yin Hufu to come toward him. After taking the Yin Hufu, he went to go look for Wei Wuxian, 'I know that Wei Ying isn't that easily to die.' "I know where he will go!"

Lan Wangji went to the burial mound to search for Wei Wuxian. "Wei Ying! Wei Ying! Wei Ying, are you here?! Please answer me!" All Lan Wangji can hear us silent. 'I know that your not dead. I know that your not gone.'

"Lan er gongzi, come out with Wei Wuxian and hand over his Yin Hufu!" Come one of the elder from the Lan clan.

Lan Wangji walk out with his sword in his hand, "Even if Wei Ying is here, I won't hand him over to a clan that call themselves "Righteous". You all aren't righteous at all."

"Wangji! How could you said something like that?! Your not the proud nephew that I have taken care of when he was young!"

"Proud? Shifu, it look like you have broken one rule. One should not be proud of other people."

"Lan er gongzi! How could you said something like that to Master Lan! Step aside."

Lan Wangji pointed his sword at the Lan elder, "I won't let anyone trash Wei Ying home. I won't let anyone search his home without his permission!" 'I don't care if I have to kill them! They are the one who didn't help Wei Ying!'

"Get him! Take Lan a Wangji back to get his punishment!"

Lan Wangji couldn't fight anymore because he is losing lot of blood. He got captured by his own clan.

When they take Lan Wangji back, they begin to hit his back, "Beat him 33 time for each of the elder that he have kill and hurt!"

'Beat me all you want. This doesn't hurt that much. What hurt me the most, is losing Wei Ying.'

After the beating, Lan Wangji went back to his home, he pack everything that belong to him. 'This place is no longer my home. This place doesn't help Wei Ying to find the truth. If they won't help Wei Ying, then I will find the truth for him.'

As Lan Wangji left his home the injury on his back begin to close up, that's not all, his pure white Lan clan clothes turn into pure black one. He take off his forehead, he tie his hair half up and half down, and he used his forehead ribbon to tie it around his ponytail.

'Time to begin,' Lan Wangji end up at the burial mound, 'if Wei Ying can control the resentment energy, then I can control it as well.' He take out half of the Yin Hufu in his hand, 'Wei Ying, can I really control half of this Yin Hufu?'

"Only one thing left to do," Lan Wangji surrounded the whole place with resentment energy, this way no one can go into the burial mound.

'If Wei Ying can control the dark energy and so will I. I will make them all see that they went to war with the wrong person. Wei Ying, if I can't help you when you were alive. I can help you now. I won't be the same Lan Wangji, Lan Zhan, or Hanguang Jun. I will break this pure and light soul of mine to become a dark and evil Lan Zhan....just for you. My soul will become dark, my core will become black. I will make them all pay.....'

And so Lan Wangji soul and core have become dark. The pure white of his soul is gone.

(Let's said one year later okay? I won't do the 1 year to 16 year.)

One year later

Lan Wangji finally got the hold of controlling half of the Yin Hufu, 'I will begin with Jin Guangshan,' he appear in the middle of the discussion Conference. The whole place is surrounded by resentment energy. When the dark disappear a person in black is standing in the middle of the room.

Lan Xichen couldn't believe his eye, "Wangji!" 'No, this Wangji is different, he not the same Lan Wangji that I know.'

"Seat still Xiong Zhang, I am here for three person," the people in the room looked at each other, "if you want to know who then I will get that first person."

He hold out his hand, a powerful force went to pull Jin Guangshan toward Lan Wangji hand. When Jin Guangshan is coming toward Lan Wangji, his hand grab a hold of Jin Guangshan throat.

"Hanguang Jun! What are you trying to do?!" One of the sect leader stood up as they shouted at Lan Wangji. "Seat down!" A force push thar sect leader down.

Lan Wangji crimson red eye went back to Jin Guangshan, "Jin Guangshan Jin Guangshan, you don't deserve to be this cultivation world Xiandu. Your just a greedy person, do you even know what a Xiandu is? Someone that suppose to find out the truth before accusing someone else."

Out the corner of his eye Lan Wangji see Jin Guangyao and Su she trying to leave from there, "I don't think so Jin Guangyao, Su She!" A massive resentment energy went to grab both Jin Guangyao and Su She.

This energy lifted the two of them into the air, "I will deal with you two later. I know you two are in this as well but first," Lan Wangji raised his hand into the air, the dark energy make a square shape as a white glass appear in the middle.

"You all know what empathy is right? I will show you what this greedy sect leader did to Wei Wuxian and why he want Wei Wuxian Yin Hufu so bad?" Lan Wangji make Jin Guangshan to kneel on floor, he then put his hand on top of his head, "let's see what you did to Wei Wuxian."

Lan Xichen couldn't believe his didi is using the same cultivation as Wei Wuxian, 'Wangji, what happen to you? How did you end up like this?'

They all watch as Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is talking to one another, one thing make all of them went into shock and surprise is, "Have you found other piece of the Yin Iron?"

"Yin Iron?"

"Why does Jin Guangshan want with the Yin Iron?"

"Is he trying to become like Wen Rouhan?"

"Don't you all remember what Wei Ying said....Now that the Wen clan is gone...Is the Jin clan trying to be like the Wen clan."

"Wangji...."