Chapter 2

"What is Wei Wuxian doing now?"

"He went back to the Jiang clan, I already have someone there. They will keep an eye on the Jiang clan, if he go somewhere or do something then they can tell us"

"What?! They sent a spy to spy on my clan!" Jiang Cheng look up above him, "Jin Guangyao! How dare you sent a spy to spy on my clan!" Jiang Cheng suddenly realize something, "Wait! No wonder they know where Wei Wuxian is at. Then that mean....." Jiang Cheng Zidian begin sparkle.

"Lan Wangji, you don't mind me whipping them do you?" 'No wonder he know about my injury. He have someone there spying on my clan!'

"No, be my guest."

"Wangji!"

"Xiong Zhang, no..." Lan Wangji turn to look at Lan Xichen with his eye glowing red, "Zewu Jun....if you don't keep your mouth shut. Then I will do it for you. I can still use the Lan silent spell on you, I don't think you can break it."

Lan Wangji bring Jin Guangyao down, he put him beside Jin Guangshan. "You can punished them all you want. Wei Ying can also get his revenge."

"Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan, how dare you sent a spy to spy on my clan. Don't you even know what privacy is? Don't you know that no one should spy on other clan?" Jiang Cheng whipped both Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan at the same time.

The other sect leader watch as Jiang Wanyin take his anger out on both Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan.

"Wangji, what gotten into you? Why....why...why are you becoming like Wei Wuxian?" Lan Xichen couldn't believe what he is seeing, his didi is cultivating dark energy.

"So what? Do you have a problem with it....Zewu Jun? Isn't the Lan clan is known for there "Righteous"? If they are Righteous then why didn't help Wei Wuxian to find the truth! Can't you tell that Wei Wuxian is been framed by the Jin clan especially Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao, even Su Minshan."

"Hanguang Jun, what do you mean?" Asked one of the sect leader. Lan Wangji went over to where Jin Guangyao is at, "See for yourself."

When the banquet is over Jin Guangyao went to see Su She, "we need a plan to defeat Wei Wuxian. We need to get his Yin Hufu. Minshan, I saw how Jin Zixun treated you. Why don't you try to put a curse on him?"

"A curse? What kind?" Su she asked Jin Guangyao. "A curse that we can blame it on Wei Wuxian."

Everyone in the room gasp at this, "So it was Jin Guangyao and Sect leader Mo who planned all of this."

"I will try to get Wei Wuxian to come by himself. He will bring Wen Ning with him since he know that he won't go by himself." Jin Guangyao turn to look at Su she, "we can alter Wei Wuxian flute sound. This will make Wen Ning to kill those around him."

"Does that include Jin Zixun as well?" Jin Guangyao nodded his head. "Not just Jin Zixun but also Jin Zixuan. I want them gone, this way I can take over as sect leader once Jin Guangshan is gone as well. I will make sure of it."

"What he want to kill his own father as well!?" Shouted one of the sect leader from other clan.

"Now do you see how evil they are! Now do you see that it was the Jin who did this to WEI YING!" Lan Wangji throw Jin Guangyao to the side.

The room become silent, "I won't let this go that easily. You all kill the person that I care about the most! Let's see what you will said after you see this," Lan Wangji pull Su She from the ceiling down to the floor.

"Minshan, you will wait at the Qiongqi path. When Wei Wuxian begin to play on his flute to control Wen Ning, that is when you begin to play as well. This will cause Wen Ning to go out of control, this will cause Wen Ning to kill both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun."

"Will that really work? Just alter his flute?"

"it will trust me. Then I will make sure that Wen Ning will cause more problem when they come to Jinlintai for their punishment. I will control Wen Ning even more. He will cause more trouble for the Jin clan."

"What does he mean by that?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"This is what he mean." Lan Wangji pull Jin Guangyao back over to where he is at, he threw Su She back up into the ceiling. Lan Wangji put his hand on top of Jin Guangyao head, the resentment energy let everyone see what Jin Guangyao is about to do.

When Wen Qing and her family arrive at Jinlintai to ask for punishment. Jin Guangshan and his disciple is waiting for them. Then all of suddenly Wen Ning went out of control. He attack all of the Jin clan there

"Can you all heard it? The sound of a guqin? This is Jin Guangyao, he is the one that is controlling Wen Ning, he is the one that cause Wen Ning to attack those Jin clan disciple."

Then something else happen.

"Xue Yang, are you sure this will work on Nie Mingjue?" Jin Guangyao looked at Xue Yang who is leaning against a pillar.

"Of course it will work. As long as you keep on playing that song for him then he will died. Then we can control him."

"Song? Mingjue Xiong, haven't he play the song that I taught him? How can it cause you to died?" Lan Xichen asked Nie Mingjue.

"Do you want to know, Zewu Jun?" Lan Wangji search inside of Jin Guangyao mind and this is what he show everyone.

Jin Guangyao is walking through the gate without the alarm going out. The whole Lan clan is sleeping right now, he take this chance to go toward a place where no one know about beside the Lan clan.

'What is he doing? Why is he entering the Lan clan at night?' Lan Xichen watch as Jin Guangyao went into the Lan library and toward the secret door that lead down to the forbidden library.

Lan Xichen stand up while saying, "Wait! How does he know about our forbidden library?!"

"Is easy Zewu Jun. Isn't he the one who help the Lan clan rebuild the building?" Lan Xichen fall back down in his seats with a shocking expression on his face, "he know where the Lan forbidden library is at. You trust him way too much."

"So....so...so he used one of the song....no...there is a forbidden book that no one should have use. He use that book and that song on Mingjue Xiong."

"This is the book," Jin Guangyao ripped the page from the book, this way no one will know is gone.

"If Jin Guangyao keep playing for Da ge, then...."Nie Huaisang turn to look at his brother, "Then you will go into Qi deviation.