Chapter 9

"You All Pick Him For Your Xiandu Is Because You All Think That He Can Help You Just Because He Is Rich And Powerful! Which Is Not?!" Shouted Nie Huaisang. "I will let you all know something, Jin Zixuan is way better then his father. Did you all see Jin Guangshan helping you fight Wen Rouhan? DID YOU?!"

"Well he only tell his son to help out. He didn't help at all."

"He also left to let us deal with Wei Wuxian. We did pick the wrong person."

"Lan Wangji, can you let us all go now? We are wrong."

"Let you go? Why don't you ask them?" With a snap of his finger many dead Wen crawl from the ground up. "These are the dead Wen that you have killed. One more thing, I want to know what you all did with Wen Ning?"

"He is somewhere inside of the Jin clan. Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao chained Wen Ning up somewhere inside of their clan." One of the Jin disciple answered Lan Wangji question.

"Here?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Yes."

"Take me," a portal was open from the inside, "take me to where Wen Ning is at." That Jin disciple nodded his head. Lan Wangji look at Nie Huaisang, "keep an eye on them won't you, Huaisang?"

"You want me to do this?" Nie Huaisang asked Lan Wangji. "Wei Ying trust you, so I also trust you." Lan Wangji disappear from there with that Jin disciple.

"Show me the way to this place that they are holding Wen Ning," That Jin disciple nodded his head, he take Lan Wangji to where Jin Guangshan is holding Wen Ning. "Tell me, why did Jin Guangshan keep Wen Ning alive?" Asked Lan Wangji.

"They want to learn how Wei Wuxian control Wen Ning. They want to do the same. Also, I saw someone else with Se-I mean Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao."

"You mean Xue Yang? How did Xue Yang get into the Jin clan?" Lan Wangji asked that Jin disciple.

"We don't know, us disciple don't ask question. We don't know how Xue Yang got into the Jin clan. All we know is he new." That Jin disciple take Lan Wangji to a secret place that only Jin Guangyao, and Jin Guangshan know about.

"Here, this is where Jin Guangshan kept Wen Ning." A big metal door is all chain up. "This will not stop me," Lan Wangji summon up his sword, with one slash he cut through the chain and the door. (Okay is strong sword. Is fiction REMEMBER)

Half of the two door fall forward as the chain fall down to the ground. The first thing Lan Wangji see is, Wen Ning have chain all over him. Chain on both of his wrist that hold them up,  and around his waist too.

'Wen Ning? What have they done to you?' Lan Wangji send Bichen into the room, it went around to cut the chain all around Wen Ning. "You may leave. If you speak to anyone about this, I will make sure you kill you off." That Jin disciple nodded his head, he ran away from there without looking back.

When all of the chain is cut Lan Wangji went to catch Wen Ning, 'I don't think that I can wake you up. Only Wei Ying can.' Bichen disappear in front of Lan Wangji as it went into his long sleeves.

'Where can I take Wen Ning? Only one place. This place no one can enter without my permission.' Lan Wangji disappear from there. About a second later Lan Wangji appear in cloud Recesse, in front of Jingshi.

As he bring Wen Ning inside a thought went through his mind, 'A-Yuan is here as well. No one will do anything to hurt a child.' He put Wen Ning on his bed, 'I should put a shield around this place, this way no one can enter into my home.'

Lan Wangji left Jingshi, he put a very strong shield around his home, 'I should go check up on A-Yuan.'

Once Lan Wangji  arrive at the healer place, he use the dark energy to open the door. "Lan er gongzi?" Lan Wangji just walk pass that healer, "how is the child?" He walk up to where Wen Yuan is laying.

"His fever is gone, the child is resting right now."

Lan Wangji turn to look at that healer, he put his hand on that healer throat, "I won't kill you. I want you to keep this child alive. No one can touch him, no one can come close to him, you got it?" He can only nodded his head.

He let go of his throat, "keep Lan Qiren away from this room. Don't let him enter."

"Yes Lan er gongzi."

'This way A-Yuan is safe. As long as A-Yuan is safe, I know that Wei Ying will come back. I believe in him.' With that last thought Lan Wangji disappear from the healer room.

"Jin Guangshan try to get loose."

"He did?" Come Lan Wangji voice. "Wangji Xiong, your back? Did you save Wen Ning?" Asked Nie Huaisang.

"Yes." Lan Wangji went straight toward Jin Guangshan, "He chained Wen Ning up like an animal. What were you, Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang going to do with Wen Ning? You better answer me or I will rip your throat apart. Or I will go find Xue Yang."

"Never!" Shouted Jin Guangshan.

"Fine. If that what you want then..." Lan Wangji ripped Jin Guangshan throat out. Jin Guangshan dead from the blood loss. Those whose see this, they felt blood leaving their face.

Lan Xichen look down at his lap, 'I can't stop Wangji....i can't do anything to stop him. What have Shifu done? What have we done?'

"Jin Guangyao, I ask you the same question; what were you, Jin Guangshan and Xue Yang try to do to Wen Ning? If you don't answer me, you will end up like your bastard father."

"We...we...we...want to control Wen Ning. Xue Yang put nail into his head, he said that this will help us to control Wen Ning. Xue Yang try to control Wen Ning but it didn't work."

"Where is Xue Yang?"

"I...I...don't know."

Lan Wangji hand went to Jin Guangyao throat, "What do you mean you don't know?!" He squeezed Jin Guangyao throat tightly.

"I don't know OKAY!"

'If I remember correctly, Xue Yang have a hatred toward Xiao Xingchen. Then he is after him. Wei Ying, help me find your uncle.'