Chapter 4

"Oh so you think is funny do you?" Lan Wangji grabbed Jin Guangyao by his neck as he lifted Jin Guangyao off of the ground. "You use your sweet word to get Zewu Jun on your side, you make him believe in everything you said. You used him, so that you can get away with anything if people start to pointing figure at you. Am I right?" Lan Wangji squeezed Jin Guangyao neck very hard.

"Do you really think no one will noticed your plan and Jin Guangshan plan? I already figure it out. During that day, at Jin Ling 1 month, you and Jin Guangshan wont stop talking about Wei Ying Yin Hufu. You two think that if you let Wei Ying come to Jin Ling one month the only way to let him come if he hand over his Yin Hufu."

Lan Xichen remember that day as well, he also agree to what Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan said. "Is true. On that day they won't stop talking about Wei gongzi Yin Hufu. I don't understand why they want it. Wei gongzi did use it to help us to win the war against Wen Rouhan after all."

Lan Wangji threw Jin Guangyao to the side, he hit the wall very hard then he drop to the ground with a loud thud.

He went down as he stand in front of Lan Xichen. His eye glow red this causes Lan Xichen step back with a cold shiver running up and down his spine, "Use your brilliant mind Zewu Jun. why do you think Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao captured the Wen remnant? Why do Jin Guangshan keep on trying to provoke Wei Ying? And they aim their target at Wei Ying?"

"What are you saying, Wangji?"

Lan Wangji gave a dark chuckle, "What am I saying? What am I saying!? What I am saying is that they want Wei Ying to lose control so that they can go to war against him! They want to take the Yin Hufu away from Wei Ying to use it for their own greed! Doesn't this even cross your mind?!"

"I always knew that the Jin clan isn't that great. He can manipulated all of us by using their sweet talk or their lies. I remember what Wei Wuxian said that day, is the Jin clan starting to become like the Wen clan? They think that they are more richer then us that is why they are manipulating us to do thing their way."

All of the other sect leader agree to what Nie Mingjue just said. "Lan er gongzi, why are you targeting all of us? Why not just the Jin clan?" The one who ask Lan Wangji this cause the aura around him to flare up.

He hold out his hand, that one sect leader got lifted into the air. "Why target you all? You ask," Lan Wangji floated that sect leader over to him.

That sect leader end up in Lan Wangji hand, his hand is around that sect leader throat. "You all agree to what Jin Guangshan said! You all said that Wei Wuxian is evil, and a demonic person just because he walk a different path!"

"Wangji don't do this! You don't want to get punished by uncle do you!"

Lan Wangji let out a dark laugh, "Punish? Your too late for that Lan Xichen. Your Shifu already punished me for standing by Wei Ying side. Your shifu already punished me for hurting the elder of the Lan clan. No matter what Lan Qiren do....I am not longer part of The Lan clan."

"Shifu punished you? How come your okay?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"Dark energy heal me. You weren't there to stop Lan Qiren from punishing me. I wasn't wrong about Wei Ying. I didn't do anything wrong. What Wei Ying did, he did the right thing."

Lan Wangji turn his attention back to the sect leader in his grip, "as for you sect leader, you all went to war against Wei Wuxian without trying to investigate what happen at the Qiongqi path. You all believe that Wei Wuxian have lost control of Wen Ning when he didn't. I will show you what actually happen at Qiongqi path but first Jiang Wanyin!"

Jiang Cheng felt a shiver running up and down his spine, all eye is on him right now.  Lan Wangji eye glow crimson red even more,  "why didn't you stand up for your Shixiong when your the only one who saw what happen at the burial mound?!"

"Wangji Xiong, what do you mean?" Asked Nie Huaisang.

"When Jin Guangshan said that Wei Ying is building an army to fight back against them that is a lies. Only Jiang Wanyin know about it, isn't that right Sect leader Jiang?" Lan Wangji stared at Jiang Cheng.

"Jiang xiong, what did you see at the burial mound?" Asked Nie Huaisang.

"You better tell the truth because if you did stand up for Wei Ying at the conference then none of this would happen. This is also your fault. Wei Ying death and your sister death is your fault. You can't blame him."

"At the burial mound....all I see is old man, women and children, they are all non cultivator. There isn't any army like Jin Guangshan said, it was all a lies."

"No army? Then why did Jin Guangshan tell us that Wei Wuxian is building an army?" Hearing another Sect leader said this cause Lan Wangji become even more angry. He threw the sect leader in his hand at the disciple around him.

"You are all a bunch of idiots!" Lan Wangji voice echo throughout the place. "Jin Guangshan want you all to believe that there is an army there. He want you all to believe that Wei Wuxian is fighting back against you all. That is why he said all of that....bunch of idiots."

"Wangji Xiong, can you show us what actually happen at Qiongqi path?" Nie Huaisang watch as Lan Wangji raised his hand up, he then use an invisible force to pull Su she over to him.

"I will wait for Wei Wuxian here. When he begin to play on his flute....that is when I will take control of Wen Ning. They will help me to get rid of that arrogant Jin Zixun."