Chapter 5

As Su She wait for the right time, he remember the music note that Jin Guangyao show it to him. 'If this work then he will also use it on Nie Mingjue. He hate Nie Mingjue for kicking him out of the Nie clan. He hate Jin Guangshan even more.'

Then Su She heard Wei Wuxian flute begin to play, 'Wei Wuxian don't blame me for this. I want to get rid of Jin Zixun, arrogant bastard.'

"So this whole time it was Sect leader Su?" Lan Wangji went toward to that leader very fast, this got that leader to step back. "You All Didn't Even Try To Fins The Truth Before Accusing Wei Wuxian!"

"Wangji stop this right now!" Shouted Lan Xichen.

"Stop it? Stop it?" Lan Wangi went over to his use to be brother, "Zewu Jun, why didn't your clan try to find justice for Wei Wuxian? Your clan is afraid that if you do the other will think that you stand on Wei Wuxian side? Am I right?" Lan Wangji can tell that Lan Xichen is holding back what he want to said.

"Even Nie Huaisang know what justice is. He want to help his friend Wei Wuxian to find justice. He even know who behind it all but guess what?" Lan Wangji float over to Nie Mingjue, "someone is all high and mighty didn't want to believe his own brother, he went to war against his little brother best friend. Right Chifeng Zun?"

"Nie gongzi, you knew all along?" One of the sect leader asked Nie Huaisang. "I did. No one would believe me if tell them so I went to tell my brother instead. In the end he didn't believe me."

"You see that? If you all just try to find the truth then none of this will happen. You all should have think about it before listen to Jin Guangshan stupid assumptions. The one person I am disappointed in is Sect leader Jiang. Your pathetic."

Lan Wangji float back up as he begin to torture Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su She. "Do you want to know how Wen Qing feel when you burn her alive or when you hang the A-Yuan family outside of NeverNight like a ragging doll?"

With a snap of his finger Lan Wangji summon up a big big fire pit. He hang Jin Guangshan over the fire pit. And then he put a rope around Jin Guangyao and Su She neck.

"Then what about the ghost general attacking the Jin disciple?" Random disciple asked Lan Wangji this.

"Yeah. Didn't Wei Wuxian said that he was far away from the Jin clan to do that? How did the ghost general attack them?" Random disciple.

Lan Wangji float over to where Jin Guangyao is at, he is struggling to get himself breathing. He put his hand on top of Jin Guangyao head, he is searching for that one scene, that one place that cause everyone to accused Wei Wuxian once more.

"You want to see something Zewu Jun? Something that Jin Guangyao didn't tell you. Here let me show you," Lan Wangji sent the resentment energy into Jin Guangyao left ear, then it come out the other ear.

The resentment energy become a smoky, cloudy, as it turn into a big square and then the vision begin.

Jin Guangyao is sitting in the garden with a guqin in front of him, "it is time to make everyone to fight against Wei Wuxian. I will play the same melody as Wei Wuxian, this way the ghost general will take all of the Jin disciple down."

Jin Guangyao smirk as he see other Jin disciple running toward the stairway where the fighting is at. 'Now everyone will see how dark Wei Wuxian has become.'

Lan Wangji eye glow bright red, "Wei Ying...isn't....dark! He will never walk a dark path!" He grabbed Jin Guangyao throat, "You and everyone else here doesn't understand Wei Ying. Even Jiang Wanyin doesn't understand him! Only Nie Huaisang and I understand Wei Wuxian."

Lan Xichen whole body is shaking as he see how much Wei Wuxian death have caused his didi to change. "Wan....Wan....Wangji, we can talk about this. Just take everyone back."

Lan Wangji let go of Jin Guangyao neck, in a second he appear in front of his brother, "No Zewu Jun. I will not let everyone to go back, I am not done with you all yet. None of you said thank you to Wei Wuxian when he helped the cultivation world to win a war against Wen Rouhan."

"That's true. No one said thank you to Wei xiong. I realize something, even though Jin Guangyao kill Wen Rouhan and send us the map, he didn't do much. Wei Xiong help us to fight against Wen Rouhan puppet by using his Yin Hufu." Everyone there just looked at each other as they whispered to each other about it.

Lan Wangji lowered Jin Guangshan closer to the flame, "You didn't join the fight against Wen Rouhan. You left NeverNight to let other sect leader and their disciple to fight against Wei Wuxian. Your are a shame to the Jin clan. Your son is better then you...if Jin Zixuan is here, he won't accept you as his father anymore."

"Wangji Xiong, you said that Jin Guangshan left NeverNight, why?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"I'll show you," he did the same thing as he did to Jin Guangyao. A big screen appear....

As the war against Wei Wuxian begin, both Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan left from there. They left so that the other sect will do all of the fight, this way Jin Guangshan will take all of the credit again.

"Look the two of them left the fight. What's the point of having a war against someone if Xiandu isn't part of it?" Come one of the angry sect leader.

Then they all hear this.......

"A-Yao, do what you can to get rid of Wei Wuxian? We need that Yin Hufu."

"I will Fuqin." Jin Guangshan left from there, once he is gone Jin Guangyao take out a flute and then....all chaos on the battle field is about to happen in front of their eye.

When they hear Wei Wuxian flute is playing, they see Jin Guangyao putting his flute up to his lips. They see the chaos around the battle field, the resentment energy entering into all of the disciple.

"Look Wei Wuxian has stop playing!"

"Jin Guangyao is still playing on his flute then that mean...."

They all look up at Jin Guangyao, "it..all the Jin fault....Su she is part of it."

"Then that mean we...."