Chapter 6

"That is right. You all have done wrong to Wei Wuxian. The reason why you all end up like this is because you all listen to this greedy, pathetic, man whore Jin Guangshan."

Lan Wangji raised Jin Guangshan above the cultivator, "Jin Guangshan, why can't you leave Wei Ying alone? Tell me and the sect why you want Wei Ying Yin Hufu? Why do you want it? And why did you provoke him when he did nothing to you?" Lan Wangji eye turn crimson red as he squeezed Jin Guangshan throat slightly.

"I...won't...tell....you....anything!" Growl out Jin Guangshan. A smirk grew on Lan Wangji face, "if you don't want to tell then I will let everyone here see what kind of Clan leader you are."

Lan Wangji use empathy on Jin Guangshan, a smoke screen come out, "get me that Yin Hufu. If the Jiang go against us, then Wei Wuxian will use that Yin Hufu on us. The Jiang Clan will become the most powerful sect out there."

"Fuqin, you won't be able to use it without Wei Wuxian flute. But why do you want it?" Asked Jin Guangyao.

"I want that Yin Hufu. I want to make the Jin clan more powerful then all of the other sect. I want them all to bow down to us. Wen Rouhan clan is weak, his clan can't compare to my clan."

"Why don't we try to persuade Wei Wuxian first before trying to find a way to get it from him?"

Lan Wangji skip all of the scene. 'A-Yao! Get me Wei Wuxian Yin Hufu! Do whatever you can to get it from him. I want his Yin Hufu!" Lan Wangji waved his hand, the smoke disappear from there.

"Do...whatever....it...take...to...get...Wei Ying...Yin....Hufu!" Lan Wangji said this one at a time as he squeezed Jin Guangshan throat very very very tightly.

"It look like the one who is evil is the Jin clan."

"We got lies too."

"Everything he said about Sect leader Jiang and Wei Wuxian is a lie?"

Lan Wangji threw Jin Guangshan like a piece of trash to the side, he went straight down to where this sect leader is at, "I already told you! Wei Ying never said anything bad about Jiang Wanyin! He never hurt his Shidi!"

"Wangji! Enough! What happen to you? Why did you become like this?" Lan Xichen is looking straight into his use to be didi eye. "You know that our-"

"Silence Lan Xichen!" Lan Xichen is shock, shock at the fact that his didi call him "Zewu Jun" and now is "Lan Xichen"

"I don't care about what the Lan clan rule said nor do I care about your stupid ancestors teaching. They are all a bunch of fools. There teaching is wrong. Where is the righteous? Where is the one thing that the Lan clan supposed to do? Do you know the answer to it, Zewu Jun?"

"I understand what Wangji xiong mean."

"Only Wei Wuxian can do all of the thing that the Lan clan can't. He protect the weak and the innocent. He know what is right and what is wrong, do you fools even know what he mean?"

No one answer Lan Wangji questions, "that's what I though. You all don't understand him like I do."

"Then what do you want with us? Hanguang Jin," one of the other sect leaders asked. Lan Wangji disappear in a black smoke, he reappeared in front of that sect leader, "I want you all to see the suffering that you have caused Wei Wuxian.  The suffering that you all have caused the Wen remnant. And to see what Jin Guangshan said about them is a lie."

A black smoke appear above them, they see Lan Wangji walking into the burial mound after meeting Wei Wuxian at the market.

"Wait, this is what Jin Guangshan mean when he said that Wei Wuxian is building an army?"

"They are just a bunch of non cultivator, old man and old women." They soon all turn to look at Jiang Wanyin, "Sect leader Jiang, why didn't you say anything?"

"I can tell you that. He doesn't want to ruining his family reputation, he doesn't want the whole cultivation world to go against him. He doesn't want to stand up for his Da Shixiong because he think that Wei Wuxian is an embarrassment to his clan. Isn't that right, Jiang Wanyin?"

Jiang Cheng fisted his hand, he is holding back his anger because he know that Lan Wangji is right. "He also blamed Wei Wuxian for the death of his parents, his Shidi and Shimei. He doesn't know that this also hurt Wei Wuxian as well."

"Enough Lan Wangji!" Shouted Jiang Cheng as he turn to look at Lan Wangji. This make Lan Wangji laugh, it wasn't a funny hahah laugh but a very dark laugh. He went straight over to where Jiang Cheng is at, "You also blame Wei Wuxian for the death of you sister and Jin Zixuan death!"

Everyone around them went quiet, "none of this will happen if you just help Wei xiong, isn't he your sworn brother, Jiang xiong? I also want to help Wei xiong, I already know whose behind it all. If I tell my brother or Xichen ge, I don't think they will believe me. Who believe in a person that doesn't know how to hold a weapon or how to fight other people."

"Huaisang."

"What Wangji Xiong doing is right. He is getting justice for Wei xiong. Wei xiong doesn't deserve to die, he doesn't deserve to have everyone to go to war against him like how we went against Wen Rouhan. Why don't you all watch what happen at NeverNight."

They all see Jiang Yanli pushed Wei Wuxian out of the way. The sword went straight into her heart, they soon hear everyone around Wei Wuxian is blaming him for the death of Jiang Yanli, Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan.

"You all see that! This isn't Wei xiong fault! Jiang xiong, why do you blame Wei xiong for thing that isn't his fault?" Asked Nie Huaisang.

This is something Jiang Cheng can't answer Nie Huaisang back. He know that what Nie Huaisang said is the truth, this isn't Wei Wuxian fault at all.

"Your weak, and pathetic,you always rely on Wei Wuxian to save you and to stand up for you. You're nothing like your previous sect leader. (Not Jiang Fengmian) He is more stronger then you." ' Wei Ying is stronger and more powerful than you are, Jiang Wanyin.'