Chapter 3

"Not only that Huaisang...not just Qi deviation but....he will died instead."

"D....d....d...die!?" Shouted Nie Huaisang. "Da ge never done anything to him. Why is he doing this to Da ge?" Shouted a very angry Nie Huaisang. "Let me show you what actually happen during the Wen attack the Nie clan. No, after that."

What they are about to see make them rethink about the Jin clan.

"Do you think he won't find out?" Asked the person behind the pillar. "Don't worry Chifeng Zun won't know."

They soon see who Jin Guangyao is talking to, "Xue Yang!"

"No one will come close to the dungeon. Everyone believe that the Nie clan dungeon is very secure."

"Then how can I get out of here without no one seeing me leave?" Xue Yang asked.

"You can leave right now since everyone is in the main room having a banquet right now. And remember our deal Xue Yang, I will keep you safe, and you have to tell me how to get inside of Wen Rouhan den."

"I know I know," the two soon hear voice heading their way, "You better go now."

"So during that time, when Wen Chao attack us, Xue Yang, he already gone?" Nie Huaisang looked at his brother, "that traitor!" Shouted a very angry Nie Mingjue.

When Wen Chao is attacking the Nie clan, Meng Yao take this chance to go kill one of the person who has been mocking him every since he become Nie Mingjue right hand man.

They all see Jin Guangyao stabbed that person right through his midsection. "How could Jin Guangyao do that to him?" Nie Huaisang asked his brother.

"Meng Yao!" Shouted a shock and a very angry Nie Mingjue as he saw what Meng Yao have just done.

Meng Yao dropped his sword, "It wasn't me! Xue Yang told me to do it!"

"As you all can see. Jin Guangyao is the one that let Xue Yang go and now he is blaming everything on him. Pathetic isn't he, Zewu Jun?" Lan Wangji eye glow red as he stared a his brother who is trying not to say anything to his didi.

(So I am going to use this conversation from the untamed - episode 10. Not mine okay. I just need this to be in my story right now)

"Sect leader. Please wait. Please let me explain." Meng Yao crawl over to where Nie Mingjue is at.

"Da Ge, this what happen? Is this why you don't want me to mention Meng Yao anymore?" Asked Nie Huaisang.

"That's right."

"What's there to explain?" Nie Mingjue is very angry right now, he doesn't want to hear Meng Yao explanation.

"I had no choice."

"You had no choice?!"

"Sect leader! Though you have promoted me as vice general, the general have always been belittling me. He often insults and beats me."

"So because of that, you killed him?"

"How can he said no?"

"Why did he kill Chifeng Zun general like that?"

"Keep quiet or I will zip all of your mouth shut!" Come Lan Wangji angry voice. So they all kept their mouth shut. Lan Xichen couldn't do anything right now since the person right in front of him isn't Lan Wangji anymore.

"No! It's not because of that. Making little of me...Humiliating me...I would have endured it. It's just because...It's just because he stolen my achievements every time. It wasn't only once. At that moment. It was at that moment that I saw him release Xue Yang. So, I went to argue with him."

"How can he blame it on your general when he is the one that released Xue Yang." Lan Xichen.

"Xichen, he doesn't want anyone to know it was him who released Xue Yang." Nie Mingjue.

"It's like this every time. He even said my mother...my mother is—"

Nie Mingjue walk over to where Meng Yao is at, he grabbed Meng Yao by his neck shirt and pull him up while saying, "You're lying!"

"All that I've said is the truth!" Meng Yao raise up three finger, "I swear."

"Da ge, do you believe what he said?" Nie Huaisang asked his brother.

"No, I don't believe him. My general would never let the prisoner escape from our clan. He would never do that. He is....."

Lan Wangji smirk at what Nie Mingjue is about to said, "frame? Right Sect leader Nie? This is what he have done to Wei Ying. Let me show you all something else." Lan Wangji went to the one where Jin Guangyao see Su She in front of the main entrance of Jinlintai.

"Sect leader Mo, please come with me." Jin Guangyao had stop Jin Zixun from harassing Su She.(This is from episode 26)

"Xichen ge, how did the two of them met anyway?" Asked Nie Huaisang. "I'm not sure Huaisang." 'I'm not sure.'

"You remember me?" Sect leader Moling asked Jin Guangyao. "Of course, why wouldn't I? We've met before. Su Minshan, Young Master Su. Your sword technique are very good," Jin Guangyao pointed at the sword in Su She hand.

"During the banquet in NeverNight, I kept thinking that it'd be a pity if such a young talent didn't come to our sect. In the end, he did come to our sect. I was overwhelmed with joy. Please come this way."

When the banquet ended for the day, Jin Guangyao look around him, when he see that there is no one he went to knock on Su She door.

Su She opened the door to his surprise he see, "Jin gongzi."m

"Can we talk?" Su she look left and right, "please come in."

"Xichen, you shouldn't trust him or believe in him. That was my mistake, you shouldn't do the same."

"Wise word Chifeng Zun. You should listen to him, Zewu Jun."

'This isn't Wangji....Wangji never change himself...he will never walk the same path as Wei Wuxian. What did you do Wangji?'

Once Jin Guangyao is inside of Su She guest room, he turn to look at Su She, "Minshan, I know how we can deal with Wei Wuxian and Jin Zixun at the same time."

"Wei Wuxian and Jin Zixun?"

"Yes. You want to take your revenge on Jin Zixun don't you?"

"I do. How will we deal with them?"

They all listen how Jin Guangyao tell Su She to put a curse on Jin Zixun, then he will tell Jin Zixun that it was Wei Wuxian who put a curse on him.

'Then I will deal with Nie Mingjue. I already know how to get rid of him.'

Both Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen can see a smirk on Jin Guangyao face, "Wangji Xiong! Don't let this snake live! He will kill Da Ge no matter what!" Shouted a very angry Nie Huaisang.

"Don't worry Nie Huaisang. I will do anything for Wei Ying. Jin Guangyao is the one that cause Wei Ying death." 'Watch me Wei Ying. This is for you.'