WIKIPEDIA

Amelia
Princess of Wales (more)

AmeliaPrincess of Wales (more)

Amelia in 2019

Born: Princess Amelia of Wales
12 March 1990 (33)
                  St Mary's Hospital, London
England                    

Names                                                
Amelia Blancé Frances  

House     Windsor                          

        Father     Charles III                      

            Mother     Diana Spencer                       

                 Education     Jane Mynors Nursery School
                          Sheffield High School
                          Marlborough College
                     Oxford University

Alleigence     United Kingdom

"Princess Amelia" and "Princess Amelia of the United Kingdom" redirect here. For other uses, see Princess Amelia (disambiguation) and Amelia of the United Kingdom (disambiguation).

Amelia, Princess of Wales, (Amelia Blanche Frances; born 12 November 1990) is the heir apparent Princess Royale. She is the elder and only daughter of King Charles III and Diana, Princess of Wales.

Amelia was born during the reign of her paternal grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II. She was educated at Sheffield High School for girls and Marlborough College. She earned a Master of Arts degree in geography at the Oxford University.

Amelia performs official duties and engagements on behalf of the monarch. She holds patronage with over 30 charitable and military organisations, including the Tusk Trust, Centrepoint, The Passage, Wales Air Ambulance and London's Air Ambulance Charity along with her brother William. She also undertakes projects through The Royal Foundation, with her charity work revolving around mental health, conservation, homelessness and emergency workers. In December 2014, She helped her brother launch the "United for Wildlife" initiative, which aims to reduce worldwide illegal wildlife trade. In April 2016, Amelia, William, his wife Catherine and her brother Harry initiated the mental health awareness campaign "Heads Together" to encourage people to open up about their mental health issues.

Amelia was made Duchess of Clarence as a gift from her grandmother upon turning 20 in 2010. She later became Duchess of Lancaster  following her father's accession to the throne on 8 September 2022. The following day she was made Princess of Wales, the traditional title for the daughter to the British monarch.