𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

A/N - guys I'm so sorry if I said chase and Dani were enemies i more meant frenemies. My apologies!!

These past few days Samantha has been hanging out with us. I start to realize she's just as innocent as us.

Nothing was her fault, only her friends. Her light brown hair starts turning more to a darker brown as it starts to turn to winter.

Her hazel eyes, turning more to a dark brown. (Guys I hate making A/N in the middle of the chapters, but I'm not sure what I introduced Samantha as so I'm sorry if I said blonde the first few chapters.)

"Hihi!" Taylor runs up to me in the hallway, jumping on my shoulders, excitedly. "Where's Sam?" She said confused as she's always with us.

"I think she's in the bathroom, I'm not sure" I respond. "So now that you and Matt are done, let's talk about you and Chaseee" Taylor sends me a dirty smirk.

"Ooo are we talking about Chase and Dani" Samantha slides next to us, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes! Wouldn't they be so cute together?" Taylor questioned. "They so would!" Samantha squealed.

"Stop. I don't like him, guys." I say, seriously. He is attractive, but I would never fall for him like that, not ever.

"What about.... Connor." Taylor smirked. "No. I see him as my older brother, not to mention he's rude as hell!" I said almost to loudly.

A few 'Sh's' Were heard by a lot of people, as we were entering the library. I had a test to work on, that was due tomorrow!

So many tests, the first month of school.

"Sorry!" I said sheepishly. "Anyway, I have gym so I'll catch you girlies later!" Taylor smiled.

"Bye, Sam!" I said happily. "Bye!"

"So, this test." Taylor starts. "What's it about, because I honestly can't remember." She said, making me laugh.

It was assigned 2 weeks ago. "History, which is my best subject." I said with a smirk. "That's great! History is my best subject to. So is English." We took a seat at the small circle table by the big window.

Today was windy, so leaves were falling all over the place, making it look so pretty out.

"English is so easy, it's just grammar right, but then again I don't know the difference between there and their." I say shaking my head.

"Their is an object, Their hoodie, Their car. There is a talking as a place, etc. I'm pretty sure so like Get me out of there." Taylor teaches me.

"Ohhh I get it now, I got them mixed up." I let out a chuckle, opening my laptop entering the test assignment.

"Okay let's do this!"

30 minutes later, we finished. The last was only 20 questions long, so it wasn't that difficult. The last question got me, but then I fianlly understood it after a few minutes.

"Do you wanna see what the boys are doing, Since it's now free period?" Taylor asked, packing her stuff away into her bag.

"Sure! Wait for me though." I said as she was already walking away as I'm still packing my bag.
"Hurry up the girly." She says playfully.

I rush to zipper back up my bag and head out of the library with her. Knowing the boys they would probably be out on the field playing football, it wasn't a free period, but most people usually skip period 5, which is so confusing.

"Hii!" I run up to Jayden, because I haven't been talking to him for so long. "I finally told them, everything!." I said to Jayden, as he was the only one who knew everything with Matt.

"That's great, Dani! I'm so proud of you." He gives me a smile, wiping his sweat off his forehead with the end of his shirt.

I see Samantha staring right at him, almost drooling, I give her a playful wink. Taylor obviously has her eyes on her man, did I forget to mention, with all this drama, and stuff.

Levi and Taylor finally got together, they been together a week before telling everyone else. I think they are adorable together!!

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I see Matt making his way towards us. "Yikes!" Taylor says. "What do you want, Matt." I said annoyed.

"Let's talk, please baby. I've learned, I'm better." He begged. "You don't get better in 2 days Matt!" I almost yell

"Please, baby." He tried to grab my wrist. "Matt, I've said no. Get over yourself." I pull away from him.

"Please." He just doesn't give up. "I'm pretty sure she said, leave her alone." Chase comes from out of nowhere, pushing Matt away from me.

Chase practically towers over Matt with his 6'4 height. "Can you just mind your business." Matt rolls his eyes.

"Do you ever take no as an answer?" Chase said, clenching his jaw. "Not all the time.." Matt said, obviously trying to get on his nerves.

I've seen Chase mad, and when he's mad it's just best to leave him alone.

"You're such a fucking bitch." Chase mumbled under his breath.

Matt didn't like that, sending chase a powerful shove. Chase doesn't even move an inch.

*** Chases pov ***

Matt gives me a shove, not making me move. I chuckle softly at him trying again, and again trying to make me move.

140 compared to 245, he isn't going to move me an inch. After awhile of him trying, obviously giving up, I give him the smallest push ever, and he falls back landing on his ass.

Whatever happens, it wasn't like I was in control, my body wasn't in control. I get on top of him, sending punches from left to right.

Blood starts coming out of his nose, slowly going into his mouth, which I cringed at. The punches getting more intense, more harder.

"Chase Hartz! Get off of him right now." I hear the teacher, Ms Q yell as she try's to pull me off him.

I wasn't going to let this bastard get away with everything he's done to Daniella. And he knows that.

I get off him not wanting anything more than a 6 day suspension. "Detention the rest of the week" She points madly at me.

I shrug carelessly.

No matter what I did to him, it wasn't enough.

I'm not done handling him, and he knows that.

____________

I Actually hate writing fight scenes so much, I don't know how to write it, so I'm so sorry if you cringed, don't worry because I did to.

Anyway, I'm on a roll with updating everyday!!

Thanks for all the kind comments it really helps me with motivation<3 to people suggesting to make the chapters longer, I plan on it.

Thanks for reading!

Thoughts?

Word count - 1139

- B.