Another Note!! (must read!!)

I seriously can't appreciate yall more. Thank you so so much for reading and liking this story, I will forever love every single one of you. Just to let you know I am working on a new story that will be released around May 5th so be ready for that!

Again, thank you all so so much for showing your love on my book. I love every single comment even if I don't reply, I still see and read every single one! I enjoy how you guys leave whatever is on your mind about the book.

Also, anyone saying 'you're literally the author.' 'You're making this story and the characters to this book.' To whenever I said I wanted Daniella and Matt to end, let me share my own emotions about the characters. Yes, I know I created them but authors get to have feelings about the characters too. Sometimes characters are just there for the plot and wasn't supposed to be in the main character list, that's what Matt was. He was just someone made up along the way. So, please, let me share my emotions about him.

I also want to say that my next book I'm PROMISING all of you that it will be on a updating schedule of uploading another chapter four days a week, I will be motivated this time and won't leave you guys hanging. ESPECIALLY with the ending I did on this story, it was so random and out of the blue but I really didn't know how to end the story so I came up with whatever my friend told me to do. I promise all of you my next story will be better planned.

I did NOT expect this story to get as many views as it did. Usually when I made stories on wattpad it got like 100-1k reads so I wasn't expecting 200k, reason why my ending was not at all planned.

Anyway, I love you all so so much and see you again May 5th, four times a week!

Love you!!
Xoxo, B.